Chapter -1

Selena's outfit

Selena's pov

Here I was on stage rehearsing for tonight's 10th show and 62 shows left ....woahh.... but I feel energetic as ever and excited to perform for my fans , them screaming my name and singing along with me is the best feeeling i ever experienced.

'' no one compares you stand aloneeee to every record I own ..... music to my heart that's what you are..the song that goes on and on and on and onnnnnnnnnn ....... I I love you like a long song baby '' I sang as I do the headbangs . This is one of my fav songs I wrote when I was only sixteen . Then scooter , Ryan , fredo and my crew cheers and clap for me making me smile with happiness.

After some more practice I got off stage greeting a hug by scooter .. ''good job selly !!! '' I thank him and scooter says I can take rest for a while " thanx scoot " scooter smiles and nods

As I was walking greeting people I got tackled by these two idiots 'Ryan and fredo ' I laugh ... they are my life even chazz ,he is my food buddy .. we always fight in the kitchen for food . He is in the tour bus 🚌. We all walked to our bus . I checked the time and it showed 10:45 am . We have 3 buses ... one for our stage settings , one for our dancers , makeup artist and our crew then for us which is me , scooter , pattie ❤️ , chazz , Ryan , fredo , Justin beaver 🙄🙄🙄 the annoying bastard and the hoe Sofia well I call her hoefia 🤢🤢🤢.. my mom would come and visit me some days and Pattie is here for a month , mom and pattie are business women.

We got to the bus as we entered I saw pattie and chazz talking on the couch and that stupid Bieber on the opp couch having that dumb Barbie on his lap and they were talking but got attention on me when chazz yelled "sellllyyyyy " making me chuckle .. he ran over to me and hugged me ..

" dude I am sweattyyy " I say as he suddenly pulls away

"Ewwwwwwwww" chazz says as pattie , fredo and Ryan laughs and I roll my eyes playfully as I plopped down next to pattie ... " aye pattie momma " she laughs... as I kiss cheeks.

" hey sweetie , how was your rehearsals " she asked rubbing my back calming me down.
"It was good 😊 but abit tiring " I say as I let out a sigh .

"Awh sweetie " she says and we talk abit .... I look to my side to see Bieber smirk at me 😏😏..ugh that stupid smirk he wears .. I rolled my eyes and got up to take shower .

" sweetie you want something to eat ?" I shake my head no and smile ... " I am gonna take a shower " Pattie nods and I walk over to my bunk and took out my outfit and got into shower.

Justin's pov

I was sitting on my sofa bored as Sofia sitting in my lap breaking my legs , dang she's heavy ! She kept on blabbering about her that she used the wrong shampoo . Seriously!?! I wasn't clearly listening to her anyways ... then I heard a familiar laugh coming outside the bus and I exactly knew who would it be .. it was the she Devil ..she came in sexy as ever she was wearing addidas neo sports bra and jacket with sweat pants .... I smirked at the thought of last night we fucked inside the dressing room .... I kept on looking at her and she clearly ignored me she went over to my mom and sat beside her before kissing her cheeks . And started talking then she looked at me and saw me smirk at her .. that made her roll her eyes at me and she stood up to take shower...

Then Sofia stood up 'thank goodness ' , I felt like my legs would break any second later . Now I don't feel my legs it's numb. Now Sofia was begging me wanting an ice cream . Great ! 😒🙄..

I sighed as I stood up looking for my keys 🔑. Then I realized I kept it in my bag .. I went over to my bunk only to get bumped by someone tiny ..............

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

1st chapter overrr!

I hope you guys liked it , plz vote , comment and follow me ....
If you follow me I would definitely follow you back !!!

Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️

-R