epilouge

No ones pov

3 weeks later..

Everyone was at the studio ..
It's been three weeks since selena and Justin confess each other..and they are having a secret relationship..

Mandy , Pattie , hoefia ,scooter , Jay , Alfredo , mylie , Taylor , demi , selena , chaz , Ryan , scooter , Jeremy , jazzy and jaxon even Eliza is in the studio. .. they are gonna hear selenas and Justin's new song together ...it's called Strong..

Justin keeps on looking at selena ....the guys know about their relationship and chaz fainted ...when justin said to them....

After hearing their new song ..everyone cheered for them and Sofia rolled her eyes...

" ughh when that slutlena sang that song ... it sounds like a dieing whale ..." she says in a squeaky voice which made everyone irritated ..

Justin had enough of Sofia ..so he went up to her and said..

" don't talk about selena like that ...okay !! " justin says in anger...making everyone's eyes widen ..

Then selena came up to her and said " Sofia ...I guess I have to expose some things about you.... I know you married justin for fame and you are cheating ...I heard you calling some boy over the phone and I have said to justin about that ..." selena says ..

" Ohh well guess what .... its true .. I never loved him any way ...it's was all for the fame...." Sofia says smirking at everyone...

Everyone gasps...

Justin sighs in relief..

" thankgoodness !!! Finally you said it ...I thought I had to say it anyways ...thanks for making it easier ..oh and I never loved you too Sofia ...I have only loved one girl in my life ....and thats selena gomez...yes my all time enemy and three weeks ago we confesed each other ..."

Mandys and pattys eyes widened and they squeal with happiness...

Scooter and Jeremy and the guys and girls all cheer.

" see no one loves you Sofia ...we are getting a devorse ...now get out of my sight...and I will have Eliza .."Justin says ....

" ha well it's good thing your taking eliza ..because I don't want that thing ..." Sofia says with disgust pointing at the adorable baby..

This made selena enough...she slapped her hard....

" how dare you say that to your daughter ..." selena says with pure disgust dripping her voice...

Justin holds selenas arm and hug her side and says to Sofia " get lost ..we never want to see you again bitch"

And she storms off... making everyone Cheer..

Justin looks at selena and selena hugs him ....they both pull away ...and stare Into each others eyes..

" KISS KISS KISS" everyone chants .. making selena and Justin laugh..

Justin creases her cheeks and kisses her passionately ....making them say awhh....

They pull away smiling thinking how they are really lucky to have each other...

Then justin looks at the guys and they nod...

Seleba looks confusd..

" selena ..." Justin says and goes down in one knee and takes the ring out ...making everyone gasp on the room..

Justin holds her on hand ..

" Selena Marie Gomez ....you made me one lucky guy in this planet...I seriously can't live without you...I know this isn't romantic and all ..but I couldn't wait to call you mine ..and let people know who you belong too... selena I love you soo much ......in future I wanna have kids with you and grow old with you ....this studio is our start ..so many memories happened here ...so why not propose you here.....selena ..will you be my Mrs bieber ..." Justin says gently and passionately.....