Chapter 14

2 months later

Selena's outfit

Selena's pov

I am now a drug addict .... I am not me ...I party way too much and drink ten times hard ....even yesterday in news they showed my video ( in the above ) everyone saw and scooter is pissed with me ...everyone is worried about me except for Sofia and Justin ...they both abuse me ...justin has turned into a monster and I know who made him like that 'Sofia '..I have been weak ..I feel like I am gonna die and there is no much days left ...I had my chemo a week ago and doctor said I am in stage 2 of lupus...no one knows only me ......

I got dressed for rehearsal...and covered my bruises which concealer ..

I walked towards the kitchen and I saw everyone there ...I didn't even bother to say good morning to them ... I went to the fridge and took a can of red bull and chugged it down ...I felt everyone's eyes on me ..even Justin's , I was about to walk away when scooter called me ..

" you have rehearsal sweetheart .. are you ready " scooter said softly and I nodded and gave him a weak smile ..

I went out of the bus and smoked 2 cigarettes...this is what I do in the mornings and I know I am gonna die if I continue this ..

Justin's pov

While eating breakfast 🍳...I saw Selena enter the kitchen and she just walked towards the fridge and took Red Bull and chug it down ...I heard scooter sigh ..I looked at him and saw he was sad, chaz looked at Selena with saddness and Ryan and fredo didn't look at her ....yesterday I saw the news about her ..she got out off the car and fell ...that made me ...sad.
Then Selena was about to get out when scoot called her..she stopped and looked at scooter her eyes looked different . It's colour changed.her eyes are usually honey brown but now it's pale grey..."sweetie you have rehearsal...you ready ? " he says softly and she nods and smiles weakly and goes out ....

I looked over at Ryan and fredo ...they started to cry ...this really shocked me...

I finished my food and got up and went to the bunk area to search for Selena ...but she wasn't here....what the hell ?! I saw something on her bed and I went to her bunk and saw some tablets ..I took it and read it

XNOX  ,  AMBIEN .....omg these are drugs !!!!! My eyes widen as my hands started to shake ....I went over to her cupboard and took her bag out which she used yesterday....I opened it to see a lot of tablets and even cigarettes ..and I rummaged through her bag to see some syringes...oh no don't tell me ..my heart broke , tears were already falling from my eyes ..
Those syringes were heroines ....now I get how she is able to perform on stage for the past few months ...she injects herself and becomes loose ..

I did this to her...even yesterday I abused her...o my lord ..why did I do this. .....I broke her and because of me she is drinking and partying hard and using drugs ...I started to sob and saw some notes .... it was paper chits ... I took one and unfolded and read it " I am worthless " in black marker ....then I opened them all and read one by one and each words she wrote herself broke my heart into millions of pieces..."I am a drug addict, my parents had me in accident, I don't belong to this world , I am ugly , I am a slut ....I couldn't take this anymore ... I crid hard feeling the pain that she felt for the past 2 months ..I took her pills and notes and kept her notes in my pocket and threw all the addicting drugs away and went over to a table and took my red marker and wrote everything positive...and I meant it !

Selena's pov

After rehearsal...I got off stage and drank some water ..

" good job sel " scooter says and hugs me ...and I hug back feeling safe .
I smile weakly and nods " thanx scoot " scooter smiles sadly at me ..

I sigh and went over to take my meds ......I need to complete this tour .

Justin's pov

My eyes are glassy as I thought about the things I did to her and made her believe all the negative stuffs ....I am a monster and a horrible human being .... Sofia said these things to do and I did and now I thought how much pain she went through for the past two months ..and it's because of me....

I was walking down the hall way on the way for my rehearsal for tomorrow's concert ..I don't think I can do well ...my thoughts were cut of as I heard a familiar laugh coming from the room...I got confused and decided to eavesdrop...

"Well our plan worked " and I knew whose voice were those ...Sofia ?!?? Wait what plan ?!??...

" Justin believed what I said about that slut ..now she is suffering " she says and starts laughing ....my eyes widens as tears starts to form ..

"I know right..I said to justy that slut has been abusing me secretly but I was the one who did that ....hahahahaha " my heart shatters ..Selena has been abused by Sofia too....I HAD ENOUGH...I CANT BELIEVE THIS BITCH ...........

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Well guys how is it ... plz comment so let me know and vote for me too.
Love y'all !!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😘😍😘😍

- R