Chapter 6 rated r

Selena's outfit

Selena's pov

" uhhhh ja-ja-yy " I moan on my enemy's bed as he thrust into me hard and fast as he moans my name .....

I shot up from my bed .... turned on as fuck ..!!!!

Justin's pov

"Ahhhh sel uhh se-llllll " I kept on moaning as I kept on hitting her g spot as she kept on moaning my nameee "

Then I shot up from my bed breathing heavy and I was absolutely turned onnn !!!!

I really wanted Selena right now but she must be sleeping and talking of which my girlfriend is sharing the room , then suddenly my mind hit with an  idea 💡.. Sofia gave me keys 🔑 to her room to prank on Selena ......I took the keys and went to the opposite door and inserted the key into the keyhole and opened the door slowly only to find a sweaty Selena sitting on bed looking straight..

I went up to her without making any noise and kissed her soo roughly making her yelp and she suddenly pulled away looking at me with wide eyes and her eyes shown hunger and .... lust !?!

I picked her up gently and we went out of her room where my gf was sleeping like there was no world .. then we went to my room and I set Selena on bed and I walked towards the door to lock it and I turned around to see Selena looking at me..I walked towards her and pushed her on the bed and got on top of her.. we had an eyes moment ..

" why were you awake " I say as I saw her blush a little and I chuckle ..
" I had a bad dream " she says ... " yeah right " I mummble smirking as she rolls her eyes.

No ones pov

Justin kisses her and Selena kisses back as they remove each others clothes and Selena suddenly smirked and push Justin as he fell backwards on the pillow and he looked confused ..then Selena grabs jerry and goes up and down as Justin's eyes widened ... he groans in pleasure and throws his head back " AHHH SEELLLL " and she goes faster making him growl and moan loudly " UH SEL SS-SUCK ME PLZZZZ.... " his voice rasp and getting weak.. Selena slows down teasing him making Justin having sexual frustration..

" s st stop teasing me e " Justin growls and suddenly Selena puts his dick in her mouth sucking hard making him go violent and Selena is turned on as fuck and suck him on the balls .... " YES YES " that's what his screaming ..
As Selena moans and goes hard .... " Sel babe I a- am gonna Cum .... " but Selena kept on doing it as he spills all over her mouth 👄 and she licked 💦 his cum on her lips moaning .... justin looked at her breathing heavily and whispered "that was soo hot" and went up to her and kissed her neck and sucked roughly leaving hickies  everywhere on her breast , stomach ...she moaned as Justin kept on whispering dirty things in her ear ..and Justin's dick touch Selena's pussy and felt how wet she was for him .. " your soo hot damn wet for me ha " Justin wispers seductively at her making her turned on as ever ..... " plzzzz " Selena whispered .. Justin obeyed her as he entered her gently and BAM 💥 he thrust hard into her as they both scream in pleasure and Justin kisses her hard and violent as Selena stractches his back and kisses his abs and they both go soo hard and rough and there thrusts get sloppy and he gives one more thrust and they shoot together yelling each others names ... as Justin collapsed on Selena making her groan as his head was in the nape of sels neck as they both breath ..." I hate you " self mumbles making Justin chuckle and him reply " the feelings are mutual babe "

and gets off her slowly and goes to the washroom and Selena also gets up and goes to the washroom ( there are two washrooms ) .and freshened up and got out to see him with shorts and no shirt ......

" byeee dickheadd " Selena says and was about to get out but he stopped her .. " don't go " he says pouting and Selena looks confused at him while putting her hair in a ponytail ... " why " .

" because I don't wanna sleep alone " he says pouting at her again ...

" but what if Sofia sees me in the morning while I get out of your room .... and then gets all suspicious and pretends didn't see me and at the end she will plan something and R.I.P Selena Marie Gomez .." she ends her crazy story while Justin looked at her funny and amused " now I get what happens when you become an actor ....." he says while Selena glares at him.

" okay now go to bed tomorrow we have rehearsals " Justin says looking at the time .. by the time Selena jumps on bed ( sheets are already changed by the way ) and Justin gets with her and pulls the duvet and they were abit closer , Selena turned around and now they were facing each other ....

" you know which is my fav tatooo ." Selena asks out of the blew and Justin looks at her amused ... " which ?" Then Selena points at his chest showing the cross sign ... as he smiles .. " you know which is mine ?" ..Selena just shrugs ... " the music note on your wrist and an Arabic tattoo on your waist . " Selena made an o shape with her mouth as she giggled..

" I heard that your signed partnership with Netflix " Justin says ...
"yeah , my movies , concerts  and even my tv shows will be available on Netflix " Selena says   " wow that's awesome . " Justin says .. " yeah " Selena says and she yawns and her eyes gets droopy and Justin let her sleep and he thinks this is the first time they both talked normally and they liked it as they fell asleep in each other's arms .........

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Yo peepz .... chap 6 got over !!!! Plz vote and comment and follow meee

Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️

-R