chapter 28

Selenas outfit

Selenas pov

Scooter said that we are having a Valentine's day party day after tomorrow in mine and Justin's mansion...he is inviting every artist ....

Justin's been acting wierd around me ... I have caught him stare at me like most of the Times ..... Sofia came home yesturday and what surprised me is when Sofia kissed him...he pushed her away....

I don't know but I felt something when he pushed her away ... I felt..happy?..

And Justin had been very gentle with me ... like talking to me sweetly and asking me if I was okay whenever I felt tired ..

It just made me happy thinking Justin cares about me ...

My feeling for him has changed ... it feels like without him I might die...

But I don't know what are these feelings actually..

Justin's pov

I was in my bedroom with Eliza and Sofia ...

I was making Eliza sleep while Sofia was in the bathroom ..

Finally Eliza slept and I put her in her crib..

I kept on looking at my beautiful daughter...

Then Sofia came out of the washroom wearing a tight top which showed her stomach and a short shorts which didn't cover her ass.
She wore heavy load of make-up and she had a purse in her hand ..

" Sofia where r you going ?" I asked her confused ...it was like 10:00 pm ..

" ohh justyy.... I am going out with my friends to buy a dress for me for the Valentine's day party " she says squeaky..

" umm okay " I say not caring actually ..

" bye justyy " Sofia says and gives me a sloppy kiss .. I didn't even kiss back..actually I was disgusted ...

-----

Then I go downstairs to meet my mom and Mandy ..yep they came back like two days ago ..

They were having there time cooking and laughing ..

I went to the couch and on the tv and went through channels ..

Then I heard someone open the front door and I looked over to see my beautiful selena ..

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Well here is it ... the chapter 28 .... stay tuned for moree ...

Love y'all ..❤👄❤👄❤👄❤❤👄❤

-R