Chapter 10

1 week later

Selena's pov

We are now in Texas and lately I have been feeling depressed.. I get panic attacks at night and wake up like 4 am all sweaty ...justin tried to talk to me but all I did was ignore him... I didn't feel like talking to anyone .

We got into our tour bus and I walked straight toward the couch and flopped myself feeling all exhausted..the guys chuckle watching me .

2 hrs later ..

Selena's outfit

I took shower 🚿 and the were in the living room watching 📺

I took shower 🚿 and the were in the living room watching 📺..I was in the kitchen eating Nutella and bread 🍞...after eating I went to the living room to see all were talking but stopped once I entered ...

" whaaaa " I say confused ... then Ryan spoke " you look cute " as others nodded... I rolled my eyes playfully and plopped down beside chazz .

I felt someone staring at me ... I looked up to see Justin ...I feel bad ignoring him seriously.

Then news came about me which caught everyone's attention on tv..

Justin's pov

For the past one week Selena's ignoring me and I feel frustrated...suddenly her name was said on to which caught everyone's attention..

" come and get it singer Selena Gomez looks exhausted nowadays .. fans are really worried about her behavior lately ... Paris Jackson late micheal jacksons daughter went to her concert and noticed how tired and exhausted she was ... she explained to billboard magazine that " she is worried about Selena because when she looked at her concert ticket she saw it was AEG live ... she thought if Selena continues performing like this she will end up dying young like her dad .. " we are really worried about Selena .. she is our sweetheart and a strong women we know ... but all of us hope she gets better soon .. keep her in prayers ..." this made our hearts break and turn to look at Selena to see her eyes widened and glaring at the tv... then she turned to us..

" uhh i can explainnn... " was all Selena said .

" selly is it true that you have been feeling exhausted ... why didn't you tell us " scooter says looking at her concerned .

" ugh but scooter I am gonna be fine !!! " Selena says all groaning ..

" yeah bullshit " Ryan says standing up ...then she stands up too.. oh god .

" FINE !! GUESS WHAT ... I AM SUFFERING THROUGH EXHAUSTION AND PANIC ATTACK.. IF THATS WHAT YALL WANT TO HEAR ..THATS THE REASON I HAVE BEEN DISTANT TO YALL...I NEED TO BE ALONEE ..." Selena says making our eyes widened....

" sweetie why didn't you say this to us ... we could have at least helped you " scooter says calmly and all sad ..

" that's what I don't want .. help .. I don't need help " with that she walked away ....

" she seriously needs rest man , If she continues .. it would be worst " Ryan says running his hands through his hair .

" yeah dude last year she nearly had a stroke " chazz says nearly crying , wait what !?!! She nearly had what !?!

" she nearly had what !?! . " I say loud ..
" yeah man she nearly had stroke when she was touring year without rain tour ...and she was in ICU for 2 weeks ..no one knew .. her fans and media thought she went to rehab for drug addiction...." o my god this is a lot to take in ... I also thought she went to rehab ..

" I can't believe this. " I mumble as I got up and walked towards the bunk area to see Selena sitting on her bed and looking out the window ..

I sat in front of her and she looked at me and burst into tears and hugged me .... i seriously didn't expect this ... " I seriously didn't mean to ignore you jayy ... " she said as my heart flutters 💓 ... she used my nickname .. I hugged her back tightly and pulled her into my lap .. she looked at me ..her eyes were glassy and tears kept on running ... I knew she was in pain ... I gently wiped them .... " it's fine really " I say as we held each other for a moment ...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Sooo guys chap 10 uploaded ... plz vote and comment ...
Love y'all sooo much ❤️😍❤️😍❤️

-R