Chapter 17

Selena's outfit

Selena's pov

Well again I am back to myself and not gonna go weak again seriously..
Others were shocked at my sudden change and they actually wanted to know what happened to me ..well me and Justin managed to make some reasons and made them believe...well me and Justin are enemies with benefits but abit more closer ..

Our tour was finally getting over ...it's not like I am happy or something but I need rest , I feel like I am gonna sleep forever when this tour gets over ...
But I am seriously gonna miss performing for my fans ...well you may wondering why am I saying like this you can perform again right ??..well I am taking a break for 6 months after this tour ..because I need to take care of myself for a while but hey I will be coming back with new songs !!

And I couldn't be more happier cause that dumb ass bitch is finally gone ..justin explained to me how he understood that Sofia was faking everything...everyone's 😊 happyyy...

Well I woke up by someone throwing a pillow at me ...yeah of course who else would it be ..justin drew beaverrr ...I groaned and rolled over ...opps I forgot I am at the top bunk and BAM I fell down with a loud thumb ..i heard laugh coming from Justin ..asshole !! Then fredo and Ryan came in bursting and looking at me down rubbing my Arm and looking up to see Justin laughing like a maniac ...they asked what happened and helped me up ..I took my pillow and threw it at him and he lost his balance and fell down with a louder thumbb than me ..." that's what happened " I explained them bursting into laughter..

Breakfast 🍳

Chaz and scooter were making breakfast and I asked them if they needed any help but they didn't allow ...they said I need rest ..😒😒😒

I was sitting with Ryan , fredo and Justin ..we were all talking about Justin's and mine neo photoshoot ....

"I am wearing neo's canvas ..." I said and They looked at it
"Wow I love those canvas " Justin Says and Ryan and fredo nodded in agreement ..

Then out of nowhere chazz threw water at Justin making his perfect hair all messy ...lol

" dude " jay yelled as he threw his water at chaz..." I am gonna go out ..I don't wanna get wet because of you guys " I say and Justin shot me a cocky smirk ...ugh why did I say that ...then my phone starts to ring thankgod ..I got out of the kitchen and answered her call....

" SEEELLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY" Demi yelled and distanced my phone away from me ....." YO WHATS UP DEMMMIIIIIIIIIIIITRRRRRIIIIIIAAAAAAAAA " I yelled making her groan ...

" gosh Selena no need to yell " Demi says making me roll my eyes and
And we talked for like 35 mins ...

Justin's pov

" I don't wanna get wet because of you guys ..." Selena says and suddenly my mind starts to have dirty image ..and i smirked at Selena ..ohh I am soo dirty minded then her phone rang off making her sigh in relief ..she went out of the kitchen....

"YOO WHATS UP DEEEEMMMMMMMIIIIIITTTTTRRRRRIIIIAAAAAAAAAA " Selena yelled across the room ...

Scooter turned around confused .." of course she is one the phone " Ryan says making us laugh ...dang she is so adorable....

Then she came back ....the food was ready ...then Selena sat down and started to pray making me her look at her wiredly...

" oh so the little missy badass prays ha !!! "I say smirking 😏 but looking amused at the same time ..

" ohhh I prayed today because Chaz and bike made the food " She say which made Ryan , fredo and me brust into laughter fits ..and scooter and Chaz were " HEYYY THATS MEANNN " to her .. 

Selena's pov

Everyone was doing there own things and I was here watching sponge bob . Well I am the only girl here and I wish at least my mom and pattie would be here with me ...

As I was watching sponge bob ..I felt someone's presence near me ..I looked up to see Justin dangerously sitting close to me ....he looked at my arm and frowned ...ohh he saw the small dots I guess .."what's that ? "He says pointing at the dots ..."well these are injected dots justin " his eyes widened and gave me a sympathetic look ..."does it hurt now " he says..."not that much , I am actually used to it " I say as he gives me a sad smile ..I shrug .

Justin took the remote from me and started to change the channels "heyyyy , I was watching sponge bob " he chuckles clearly ignoring me ..

He put on MTV and I saw my own concert going onnn..

"Ahh great reality show " Justin says leaning against the couch ....I glared at him and leaned against the couch and looked myself performing singing 🎤 like a champion ...

" ohh it just started " he said and I just nodded...

Justin's pov

I saw Selena dancing to like a champion and I can't even explain at how professional she dances ..I looked over at Selena to see her playing subway surfers in her mobile ...gosh she can be childish..

Then my phone buzzed , I looked over and saw Sofia texted me ...wtf does she want ...I growled ..making Selena drop her phone on her lap and look at me confused..and clicked open and read " Justin i need to talk to you ..." I rolled my eyes . "What happened? " Selena says looking at me..

"Sofia texted me saying she wants to talk to me " I say and sel looked like she was thinking ...." I think you should! " sel says ....

" really Selena ...after all what she made me to do to you ...you think I can talk to her ..." I say gently ..she looked at me with shocked look...
"Why do you care about me Justin??  " Selena said while getting up from the couch turned around and  stretched...I got up too and grabbed her forearm making her turn around fast and our forehead touched ...

" Selena I care about you ! Even though we never had a proper relationship but I still know that you will be stuck with me forever and I have known you since day one ...ofcourse I would care about you ..." Selena looked shocked taking in my words ..then she smiled at me and said "I care about you too jayy " I smiled and we both hugged ....we both said

" best enemies forever!!! "We seriously have a weird relationship....

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Chapter 17 finally over ...stay tuned for moreeee...plzz vote and comment so that I will know whether you like the story or not ..
Lovvveeee yalll sooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-R