Chapter 3

Justin's pov

We were in the mall and paparazzi's were annoying as hell ... they would never leave me alone . But Sofia looked and smiled at the camera waving like what the actual fuck.
Then we were roaming around the and she kept on talking but my mind was full of Selena .... I was soo turned on when I heard her moan ...... gosh ... my thoughts were interrupted by a squeal and Sofia drag me somewhere and we stopped at forever 21 . Great now I have to spend my money .

2 hrs later

Scooter messaged me to get back to rehearsals ... then I noticed it was almost time for my concert ....

" Sofia we should head back because I have rehearsals " Sofia sighs and says fine .
We managed to get through the papz and head back to our tour bus area.

I got changed into my sweat pants and shirt .. no one was here .. i guess they are at the arena . Sofia was back of me following ... will she ever leave me aloneee. We went to the the stage side and I looked at my watch to see it was 4:35pm .. the concert starts at 7:00 so two hrs left ..

Then I saw chazz , Ryan , Selena and scooter talking about something they all looked serious and Selena looked stressed up .. I wonder what happened .
I kept on looking while drinking my water from my bottle and Ryan patted sels back and walked away and scooter said something to Selena and she nodded and walked towards her dancers getting in position.  

I saw chazz walk towards me ... " yo man !  How was your date? " he asked bro hugging me . " dude it wasn't a date she wanted to go to the mall " I said ..

" aight dude ... oh and here are the in ears " chazz said handing me them .. " thanx man " I said as I put it on ..

" bro , what happened to Selena .. when I came back .. she kinda looked stressed . Did something happen ? " I say confused.

" ohh it is because scooter said there is some changes in her tour dates and Selena said she can't change them but scooter was like he doesn't know , it's tour managers wish ,like that she is now stressed up . " chazz explain and I was also pissed i mean who changes tour dates in the middle of tour .

" so which of her tour date is changing " I say .

" china since she is banned and not allowed to even step in china due to her pic with Dalai Lama .. " ohhhh now I get why .....that sucks .

" Justin come on time for rehearsals " Ryan yells

"Kay bro " I yell back and I drank my water again and got on stage and started to rehearse.

After one hour of rehearsal I heard another song going on and I looked down to see Selena dancing come and get it ...

It was sooo hot and her personal trainer made her moves correct and she did it perfectly ..

" OK THATS IT FOR TODAY!!! " scooter yells and that means it's time to get ready .

And I looked to my left to see Selena eating cheetoes and mom talking they were laughing . I bit my lip as I thought about our turn on this morning .. I went up to her and poked her sides making her jump and drop abit of her chips ....

My mom said hi to me and walked away leaving me and the witch alone ... I knew mom did that on purpose.

Selena turned to me and said " what the hell justin !?! Look you dropped my babies " she said it sooo serious which made me burst into laughter .

" ohhhh Gomez " I said as I wiped my tears as I calmed down . She looked at me like I was crazy " you done laughing ?? " she says and I rolled my eyes and Sofia came to me and said " justyyy why are you talking to this bitchh " ..... I looked over at Selena to see her roll her eyes and walk towards the dressing room ... I smirked and pushed Sofia off me and walked towards the dressing room too ....

I walked in too see Selena rummaging through her stuffs In her bag .. I locked the door .........

R rated ...

I walked towards her and pushed her against the wall gently , because I kinda pushed her hard in the morning .. and I leaned in and kissed her roughly and hard .... yep we both like hard and rough ..and we both knew we needed this .

No ones pov.

Justin picked Selena up and placed her on the dressing table as they kissed each other with hunger and wanted , Justin's hands roam  around sels body and kissed her neck and sucks hard making self go crazy and moans . Justin loves her moans and gets hard . They both get completely naked and both of them are now against the wall . Selena's back facing Justin , he teases her licking her neck her back shoulders making Selena frustrated. " uggghhhh jayy " and Justin loves the nickname that Selena gave him when they were small because she couldn't pronounce Justin and at that thought he enters her roughly and Selena screams in pleasure and Justin groans loving this and sucks Selena's back of her shoulders leaving the hickies and buries his head in the nape of her neck as he thrust into her hard . " uhh ja-jayy " Selena says out of breath . And Justin takes his dick out and makes Selena turn around and pick her up and slams in to her hard making them go wild . Selena pulls back of his hair making him groan and growl and kisses each other and they shoot together as their breaths get heavier ... justin buries his head into the nape of Selena's neck and she does the same ..........

Only their breaths were heard.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Chapter three finally uploaded..... I hope you guys read it and like it ...plzz vote and comment and plzzzzzz follow me .

Love y'all ❤️❤️

-R