Chapter 12

Guys ... next few chapters are gonna shock you abit ....well for me it is ....so plzzz stay tuned..

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Selena's outfit

2 weeks later

Selena's pov

I got up early because I have a interview with radio Disney ...that is the place where my song came on radio and even had my first interview ...
Justin has been really off with me lately and I am worried that if he is okay ... but he has been rude and Sofia is always with him..my thoughts were cut of by Justin entering the room ... I looked at him and saw that his eyes were full of anger and hatred... I looked at him confused..

" what happened ? " I say softly .." ohhhh you know what happened !! " Justin spats making my eyes widened..

" what did you say to Sofia ??!?! " he says angrily and glaring at me which seriously caught me of the guard .." what !?! I didn't even talk to her " I say disbelief..." BULLSHIT " Justin says as he pushes me against the wall hardly ...I am now sacred .. what happens to him all of sudden , he never acts like this .

" you said to Sofia mean things and slapped her " my eyes widened ...what she did those things to me yesterday..and she said to Justin I did !?!! .

" I didn't even did those things justin ..." I say trying to be calm but he grips my arm tightly and it hurts which I knew it was gonna leave a bruise "

" cut the act bitch ... and listen you are ugly and worthless piece of shit understand !?! " those words seriously broke me ..I nodded slowly ..I am being weak ....

He yanks my arm and leaves the room ... it was a lot to take in .. justin my childhood enemy just nearly abused me ...my eyes watered and I am feeling upset .. Sofia was being rude to me for the past few weeks .. she slapped me yesterday and I didn't even say it to anyone ..and now justin called me an ugly piece of shit .. which he never called me ..I know Sofia is up to something .......

My chest started to hurt ....great ( sarcasm ) another attack .. I went over to my bag and took my in hailer and used it and it calmed me but still that pain in my chest is there..

" Selena come on it's time to go " I heard Ryan yell ..... I sigh and got up ..you can do this Selena .... I tried to find my voice and I yelled " I am coming ." But my voice cracked at the end ..

Hoefias's pov🤢🤢🤢

Hahahahahahah !!!! Justyyy finally believed me ! He believed my fake tears and my baby gave that slut a nice one !!! Hahahaha that's what only I can do now ... I am the happiest girl in the world.....let's seee what's gonna happen ...( smiles evilly ) muhahahah!!!!

Selena's pov

My interview was over but didn't go that well ..I am soo upset like I need to cry my eyes out ... and scooter and Ryan has been noticing that something wrong with me ..

" uhh scoot can I go somewhere ...plzzz " I say as we walked out the set .

" where selly ? . " Ryan says concerned

" umm I need to go to some place to get some things out of my mind but I promise I will be back within an hour . "

Scooter sighed and gave me the keys 🔑.. " be careful alright sweetie ..if something happens call us " I nodded and said " thanks "

And I went to the beautiful lake ...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

I know short chapter .....but I hope you guys like it ...plz comment below and vote for me ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love y'all 😍😘😍😘😍😘.   

-R