Chapter 5

1week later
Selena's outfit

1week later Selena's outfit

Justin's outfit

Selena's pov

We were all going to our next destination today Miami . I woke up by a pillow thrown by that mr jerkface and we fought for like 20mins and pattie and scooter has to break us apart .

I am now getting dressed .. I already took shower and did my makeup . I was hungry as fuck... I took my meds for lupus and head to my kitchen ❤️.. and saw everyone talking and eating .. " morning " I say and they all say " morning Selena, or selly .. then I took my salad 🥗 and sat next to fredo opp to Justin .. and he started to kick my leg .. 😒..yesterday and day before we didn't had sex ...

" selly why the heck are you eating salad .. I made chocolate chip pancakes 🥞 "
My mouth watered and I was about to say something when that Barbie cut me off .. " ohh well she finally noticed that she is fat for gods sake " that made me believe her but I shrugged it off and I said thank you to Ryan and I got up to take the pancakes ..

Then chazz came into the kitchen yelling " don't you dare touch my babies " Awh mannn .. my eyes widened and I start to eat as fast I could only to get tackled by chazz ... now we were wrestling on the floor .. everyone was laughing and Ryan stood looking proud at himself ..

" see they love my pancakes ..ha am I the best cook " Ryan says as me and chazz finished the whole pancake as we were still on the floor...

" well you should have chose to be a chef rather than being a dumb assistant manager " I said with my mouth full..

" very true " Justin says as Ryan rolls his eyes . 

" Gosh !! They can eat if it's a bad food too " justin says and now justin and Ryan start to fight yelling who can cook good ..

O dear lord!!!!!!

After breakfast

Justin's pov

Me and Ryan had to take shower again due to us throwing flour at each other and getting a scold from mom and scooter while Selena was laughing her ass off.

I dried myself and saw Sofia putting concealer .. I never seen her without makeup , and to tell you the truth she puts heavy load of makeup . And I got of the bunk and went to the front area where all where getting ready to leave .. Selena was on the phone ..

" yeah demz it's pretty chilly outside ... how's your tour going ... gosh I miss u too babe . Yeah I seriously miss hanging out with you , tay and Myles ..we are about to go to our next destination.. Miami . Yeah byeee love ya .." Selena says on the phone to Demi and she hungs up and throws her phone beside the sofa .

" okay guys we have a meeting before we board .. " scooter says making Selena groan and sat beside me and I kick her leg making her yelp and she hits back .

" soo listen when we reach Miami , we will be there for almost two weeks since you guys gotta perform all the countries soo there will be no tour bus .. we will be living in a hotel and the room arrangements were made by pattie and me "

Then Sofia budges in and yells " I am with justyyy " and scooter says "no .. let me finish ... the room arrangements goes like this me, fredo , Ryan in one room ..then pattie and chazz in another ... Justin will have his own and Sofia and Selena will be sharing and no changes " scooter says frustrated making Selena up from the chair and yell , " what !?!? Scoot you know me and her don't get along .. you could have gave me pattie .... " 

Scooter sighs and says " sorry sweetheart I can't change ' and I looked over at Sofia to see her glaring at Selena .

We all drove to the airport and it was such a rush due to our tour ... people knows where we are going and stuff ... they track us everytime..

And we reached Miami ..

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Chapter 5  ✅ ... plzz read and give me remarks ..
Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️