chapter 30 part 2

Selenas pov

Time 9:50

I saw my wizard's of Waverly place cast ... Greg sulkin...who acts mason and my boyfriend ...

He saw me and we talked a bit and asked me to dance with him and of course I agreed...

We went to the dance floor and suddenly ghost of you came ...by me..

Greg smiled at me and I smiled back...

All of them start to slow dance ... Ryan and Taylor ...demi and Joe ...mylie and fredo ....scooter with his wife and 5 feet away from me justin and his wife Sofia...

This song always made me depressed ...but its a beautiful song ...

We were dancing slowly and passionately......

Justin's back was facing me and Sofia was not even having the look of love...

Then justin slowly did a revolve and now he was looking at me...

His eyes never left mine and mine never left his ...

We were looking each other trying to search something ..

Sofia pulled justin by the neck and started grind on him a little ....and his contact broke away from me ..

I looked down not liking what Sofia was doing to him....

And when I looked up ...I saw that justin pushed Sofia away and he started walking away....

Then I looked at Greg and he smiled ...the music got over and the music was replaced with one dance by drake ...oh I love that song.....

Then we went to the table area and sat down...I was looking around to search for justin ....where did he go?..

Then my phone buzzed ..
I looked down and saw it was justin..

The biggest dickhead I know
😝😝😝😝😝 send you a message...

I smiled at the name I gave him.... I still had not changed it ...

I opened it and saw

The biggest dickhead I know😝😝😝😝😝 : hey , meet my in my room now..x

Sellybelly😈: k ... be there in a min ...x

I looked at Greg." Hey Greg ..I need to go to the washroom and I might be late because I need to find demi , Taylor and mylie.... well it was nice meeting you .."

Greg smiled " yeah of course ..I hope we see each other next time ...it was great to have a reunion ..."

I smiled and nodded and hugged him and let go..

Then I went upstairs and I walked slowly and took off my heels because it was painful..and I got to Justin's room...

I took a deep breath and I opened the door ..to see

Theses tiny heart shaped candles in a path...the room is dark ..but the candles are making the room red..

This made my heart beat fast ... I slowly close the door and followed the candles..

Then when the candles got over I stood in front the bed

I was confused ...where is justin....

Then I felt strong arms around my waist from behind ...I relaxed knowing who it was ....

Justin slowly and gently kissed my neck making butterflies in my stomach grow more..... it was different ...very different .....it just made me calm..