chapter 29

Justin's pov

Justin's pov

Then I go downstairs and on the t.v. changing channels ...

Then I heard the door open and close ...I looked up to see my beautiful selena .

She looks tired.

"I AM HOM---  " she cuts herself when she saw me ..

" ohh hey didn't see you there .." she says shrugging and walked towards me and plops down next to me taking her heels off.

I smile watching her.

" heyy how was the interview " I ask and selena shrugs..

" it was good i guess " she say not sure ..

I chuckle

Then I notice she was rubbing her leg..

" rest your back against the arm of the chair and place your legs on my lap."
I say

" why " she says confused

" just do it " I say and she obeys me .

I start to rub my hand on her beautiful smooth legs making her squirm because she is ticklish ..

I laugh .. and tickles her under her feet making her squeal..

" justinnnn stopp" del says laughing

Then I start massaging her legs and she closes her eyes loving the feeling ..I smile and kept on looking at her beautiful face...

How could I hate her ....she is one precious girl ...any guy would be lucky to have her..I never hated her though..it's just I love making her pissed of ..because looks insanely adorable..

Then my mom and saw us ...she looked happy...

" heyy Pattie momaa " selena says and my mom laughs ..

" heyy sweetie ...I didn't know you came .." mom says ..

" just came like 20 mons ago.." selena says yawning ..

" ohh kkay .. well dinner wil be ready in a few .." mom says heading back to kitchen ..

" well I am gonna go change " selena says getting and stretch .

And walks away..

..................

After dinner

I saw her go upstairs and I walked behind her and grabbed her waist turning her around ..

She gasps and was about to say something ...but I didn't allow her and kissed her hard..

She pulls away ..

" justin stop ...Sofia is here " selena says.

" Sofia is outside and if she was here I don't care .."I say and kiss her and picked her up and went to her room..

.-------------

" that was amazing "sel says out of breath..

" yeah " I say out of breath too...

We lay there in silence for a min and selena gets up and goes to the bathroom..

I changed my boxer and I saw selena coming out of the bathroom all fresh..

I wrap my arms around her waist from behind and kises her neck gently ..

" Jayy ...stop " sel whispers ..

I turn her around and kisses her gently ....we both pull away and look Into each others eyes ...

I gently kissed her forehead and I gently whisper

" good night angle " sel blushes..

I look at her in awhh.

I just want to say her i love you  but now it wasn't the time ... I have planned a day for that and it will be the two of us spending the whole night alonee

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Here's chapter 29....stay tuned ....next two chapters are the last chapters ...

Love y'all ❤❤👄❤❤👄❤

-R