Chapter 9

Selena's outfit

( except the sunglasses )

Selena's pov

Yesterday I got out of the hospital .... uhh there beds are soo uncomfortable and I didn't get that much sleep due to that , when I got home I took a long nap ..like maybe 4 to 5 hrs ...

Whenever I get up I feel dissy but stops afterwards and I said this to scooter and he said it's because of my chemo and gave me loads of fruits and juice ..well that's what I ate today and now i am craving for McDonald's

And I accepted to cancel my concert for two days and my fans were really being sweet to me ... when i was hospitalized my twitter was blowing up .
So I will have a mini concert for them next month .

Within three days we are off to Texas ... my hometown . I am soo excited .

Jazzy and jaxon is with me and they were begging that they want to go out with me and I asked scooter but he was like go at afternoon..
And Jeremy had to go yesterday since he has work and jazzy and jaxon are staying here for 3 more days ... my girlfriends had to go yesterday too since they are on tour and they face timed me this morning..my mom and pattie had to go too since they were business women's .. mom was like she wanted to stay with me for one more week but I was like I am fine .. scooter and Kenny is here and stuff and finally mom obeyed my words and left with pattie ...

Now I am at rehearsals ... but I am not rehearsing.. Justin is , I was sitting around and listening to music 🎶.." as long as you lalalalalalalal love me " Justin sang ... I always admired his voice , nowadays I don't know but we don't fight like we usually do ...

My thoughts were cut of by chazz yelling my name " seelllllllleeeeennnaaa"I went over to him carrying jax with me and said " what dude ?" He just shrugged and said " oh nothing I was just bored and thought of calling your name . " then Justin got off stage and walk towards us with Ryan ..

I gave chazz a are - you - out - of - your - mind look as Justin and Ryan laughed..and jax was giggling.. awwhh I thought .

" well I am gonna go out since jax and jazzy were begging me in the morning " I say as I tickled jax stomach and he squirm around my grip ..and to my surprise justin was smiling at us..

" k selly but you gotta be careful alright.." scoot says ..

" k bike " I say laughing as I remembered calling him bike when i was small ..he glared at me as others laughed..
and I left with theses chipmunks ...😍😍

Justin's pov

Selena went out with jax and jazz and I finished my rehearsals and went to my room tired to take a nap 😴..when I was about to drift to sleep someone knocked the door making me groan..

I got and and opened it only to get my lip smashed by all too familiar lips ..
I pulled away with shock and looked to find Sofia wearing a sexy lingerie...and trying to be all sexy but failed .. and she bit her lip and kissed me again .. and the taste of her lips was some cheap quality lipstick..but I wanted pleasure so I started my business ........

Selena's pov

We were at the cafe and I bought ice creams for my chipmunks...we sat down and talked

" selly do you love Bieber " jazzy asked which made me chock on my ice cream...

" baby you know that we are enemies... " I say as she sighs ...

" but Biebers girlfriend is soo rude to us " jax says making my eyes widened.. " what did she do to you guys ? " I say concerned .." she always glares at us " jazzy says ... I sigh not knowing what to do ..

" sweetie just ignore her alright ... and plus she's been treating me same "I say and they both nodded ...

Then after few talks I looked over at jax to see him having ice cream all over his lips ..I giggled and jazzy started to make fun of him...I took a tissue and wiped the ice cream 🍦 off his face ..

" come on babies lets go !! " I say and help jazz and jax off the chair and goes out .. I met so many fans who were waiting for me and we took pics with them..then we go to the park and had so much fun ..

Then we came back to the studio and jax and jazz were explaining scooter and Ryan .. what did we do today .. then after a while justin and hoefia came ..... Justin looked at me and sat beside me....woahhhh okay.

Justin's pov

The worst sex I had is with Sofia , damn her breath smells like she hadn't brushed her teeth in months and don't forget to mention.. she is soo heavy ..and her screams were annoying....

After we had it she said that isn't she the best I ever had " and I didn't respond so we fought ... again.

So we came to the lounge area to see everyone there even sel , jax , and jazz ... they were talking about there day ... I went over and sat next to Selena.. to get glared by Sofia ..

Selena looked at me confused and asked if I was okay...I nodded and kept on hearing what jax and jazz were talking about...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
This chapter sucks I know but if you have any comments ... plz do and vote for me ....love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

- R