Chapter 13

Selena's pov

Now I am sitting on top of a small hill .....I always come here if I have problems with fame ....I was writing new songs leaning against a tree ...then suddenly my anxiety kicks in... I am seriously tired of this .i open my bag and I look through some pills and saw a dark blue pill ....if I use this I am gonna be addicted to it .....I guess I have to start it again ..I took the pill and swallow it and drink my water ....tears brim my eyes ..

I am a drug addict , a waste , my parents had me in accident , I am ugly , I am everything which is negative ...I kept on blaming myself .

Justin's pov

Scooter and Ryan came in but Selena was not with them ..

" hey where's Selena " chaz asks

Scooter sighs " she hasn't been herself since morning ....we tried asking her but she wouldn't even budge ...she said she needed to go somewhere to take some things out of her mind .."

My heart Clench ...is it because of me , I did hurt her ..I regret what I did this morning ..

" justyyyyyyy . " a voice called me .. yeah who else would call me that ..
"Yes Sofia. " I say looking at her but she grabs my hand and drags me to the bunk area.. " I need to talk to you " I nod and " what happened Sofia "

" babe before she went out she came to and told me to stay away from you and punched me in the stomach..." Sofia says crying

Okay I can't believe this .. Selena isn't like this

" Sofia are you sure " I say doubly

" why don't you believe me justyyy ... she's been doing these things for months secretly " Sofia says now crying hard ..

I had enough....I take back what I said about Selena ...I don't regret what I did this morning.... because your gonna suffer Gomez ..

" babe I will take care of this alright " I say to Sofia and she stopped crying , I gave her a kiss and left ...

Hoefia' pov

Yasssss my plans working ...... you wait and see Gomez ...this is the end of your lifeeee..

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Selena's pov

I got back home at 2:30 pm and when I got there fredo and Chaz hugged me tightly saying they were worried about me ..I said I was fine guys ...I smiled weakly and they nodded ...

I went to change my clothes into sweat pants and tank top

As I was about to get out I saw Justin....I suddenly got scared at the thought what happened in the morning ...

" so you don't understand what is 'leave Sofia alone 'means ha ! Justin says angerly ... what did I do now ..godddd Sofia what are you doinggg ..I thought .."Justin stop okay ... I didn't do anything to Sofia, she is lying " I say but he grabs my forearms and presses it tightly making me yelp ...and he smirked evilly .. not the playful smirk he gives me..this was scary ..

" listen here bitch ...I am gonna make your life a living hell if you don't stop what your doing " Justin says harshly and and pushes me against the wall making my head hit hard ...and walks out...I slip against the wall and cry ...
I guess I have to break my promise which I gave my mom , pattie and scooter.....

Drugs .

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Who hate Sofia ??? Well I hate her with passion ..
Well this chap is done and I will upload next tomorrow...plzz vote and comment..love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-R