Chapter 20

Selena's outfit

Selena's pov

Selena's pov

Guess what guyzzzz! Justin is back with Sofia 😒 ...well I sorta kinda forced him to ...because they are gonna have a kid...and the baby should have a dad right ? ...pattie , scooter ..the whole crew knew even my parents but except the media ...scooter said after few month we will let them know ..and one more thing , me and Justin stopped enemies with benefits ..well again it was me..I said he should take care of sofia's health and your soon to be a dad and it's wrong.....but justin hesitated but agreed finally ..so we had our last time a month ago ! ... but you know I have a doubt about the baby ....that it's Justin's? ....dang sel stop thinking nonsense....... well now Sofia is back giving me cold shoulders ..and she is now 3 months prego and she is showing abit ...

We are now in Canada 🇨🇦 and tomorrow onwards my break starts for 6 months ..it's declared .. I tweeted to my fans and they were so so supportive which seriously brought me into tears ..well I am sad leaving them ..but hey I will be back with my new album definitely..

I got ready for my last concert and now justin was on ...and he finishes with a new unreleased song .....

He seems excited about being a dad but I am scared whether he would end up getting hurt , I really care about him ...

But let's see what happens in future anyway ...

" selly your in 5 " chaz yells ...I nod and look at my reflection and took a big breath and went out of the dressing room ..

I did my vocals and I felt someone staring at me ....I looked to my left to see honey brown eyes of Justin's ...I looked away taking a deep breath again...I guess I am nervous ...

And we all gathered together and did our prayer and cheering session..
And I go on stage ........

Justin's pov

Maybe I guess I had to be the father of sofias kids ...maybe marry her in future ..but I don't know if I love her ..when i look at her flashbacks comes what she made me to do with Selena ......

That made me look at Selena who just got out of the dressing room ...her outfit was different from what she usually wore on her concerts ...it was simple but she looked stunning ...

Ever since we stopped our enemies With Benefits ..she has been abit distant ....but not like ignoring or anything ...she dosnt talk to me like we usually do ....Selena made me get back with Sofia ..her lecture made me..

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ryan called me ...
I went over to the dressing room and saw snow spray , stringers and weird hats .....I looked at them as if they were crazy ....

" well dude this is the plan .........." fredo explains the plan me and I got excited ...wait and see...

Selena's pov

The show has come to an end as I just finished singing come and get it ...and I was gonna start singing 🎤 slow down ...

" well before my next last song of my stars dance album ...I wanna have a talk with y'all ..." I say as my fans go wild and some were crying ..
" well what can I say ...this is my last concert of this album and I will be on my break as I told that I had to take care of myself ....but will be coming back with new songs ...soooo how about we all celebrate my last song....slow down ...." crowds were going wild and i felt like crying ....and I started to sing slow down ......in the middle of the song I felt something on me as the crowds started to scream bieber , Chaz, Ryan ...those names were heard I looked at my hand to see a snow spray ..I looked up to see the guys running around the stage and spraying on my dancers and me and the crowd .... happiness rushed through me ..I started running around as justin chased me ...we were all laughing ... some were screaming jelena ..well that's never gonna happen ..

We all enjoyed around the stage taking pics with fans ...it was amazing!!!!

▪️▪️▪️

We all got backstage and scooter , Ryan, Fredo , chazz , Justin and me were talking ....I felt sadness rush through me ..it was really fun touring with them ..and now my break starts for 6 months ...we all hugged each other ,well I didn't hug Justin though and I went to pack.

While I was packing someone hugged me from behind startling me ..I turned around knowing who it was ..justin.....

When I turned around he attacked hugging me tightly ...,woahh since Sofia came we never hugged each other ..but the most surprising thing is I heard sniffles coming from Justin ...then I pull away looking at him to see his eyes slightly red from crying..

" hey what happened? . " I say concern
He sighs ..." well you know ..after you coming back from six months ..I will have a kid, and you won't be there for Sofias birth ...well I have known you for so long ...and I thought we would be stuck with each other ..mom is disappointed in me for this ... it's a lot you know " ....

" awwwh ..." I say hugging him..

We both pull away ..." Justin, I know its a lot to take in and you are in this situation...it's life justin...anything can happen in life jay.....and I promise I will come back directly to see your baby when my break is over ....cool? I say

He smiles and the next words shock me

" can I have a last kiss plz " Justin whispers ....I know it's not right but yes last and final kiss ...

I nodded slowly ..

Then he leans in and his soft lips crash on mine .... I kiss back and thought how much I am gonna miss this ....well this is our last moments.....we both pull away breathless ...." thank you " Justin says ....I smile and nodded .

After few seconds of silence I say " well I guess this is goodbye ...I will see you after six months ..and I will get recovered .."

Justin nods ..." yeah ..anyways take care of yourself ...don't stress to much alright .. I nodded

Then we went our separate ways ...........

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Hope you like this chapter .....plz vote and comment and stay tuned for next chapters ...love y'all ❤️😍❤️❤️😍❤️😍😍😍

-R