Chapter 19

This chapter will be short ....but stay tuned for next chap !!!!

Selena's pov

As I was about to say something to that self centered jerk..I got interrupted to a familiar annoying squeaky voice ...we both turned around to see the on and only ..' hoefia Richie ' ..."what is she doing here " I heard Justin mumble ...

"Justyyy why are you ignoring my texts ...I have something important to tell you ...plz give me a chance "she said as fake tears brim her eyes..

Justin sighs and says "fine "I looked at him but he didn't finish saying .."but in one condition...you have to say it here or else I won't listen to u "

Sofia sighs and gives me a glare ...I just ignored her ....

Then the words she spoke just stopped my world ....

" I am pregnant 🤰 Justin and the baby is yours ....." ...me and Justin's mouth dropped...I gasped and covered my mouth ...justin just stood there speechless 😶....

" if you don't believe me ...I have got proofs " she says

She handed over to him the ultrasounds and it was true ...

Then Justin's voice gain back ..." how long ?" He says quietly ..

" 2 months " she says .......

I just stood there not knowing what to do ...but when I looked at Justin's expression ... he was still shocked that he was gonna be a dad ...O MY GOSHHHH JUSTIN DREW BIEBER IS GONNA BE A DAD ....woahhhhh..
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Short chapter I know ...but next chapter will be long ...and plzzz comment and vote for me ....love y'all 😍😍❤️😍❤️😍😍😍❤️😍

-R