chapter 25 part 1

Selena's pov

Today is officially my worst day ever !!!! ..ugh I got up with a grumpy mood because I know today is the day that hoe and Jay say there I do's..

I was having now second thoughts not to attend the wedding ....but I had too..since I am the ' bride Maide ' ..

Today I am gonna drink hard and bad...yep that's what I am gonna do after the wedding....

Ryan , fredo , scooter and my girlies arrived yesturday ...but they were acting a bit wierd saying if I was okay with the wedding and stuff ...seriously ...I DONT KNOWWWW!!!!...

We were all in the dressing room right now ...I covered my dark circles with concealer since I didn't had sleep last night ....and then I checked myself in my mirror and sigh....

" selly you look gorgeous !! '' chazz days behind me ..

'' thanks '' I mumble ..then an idea hits me ..

'' heyy chazz ...crack a jock!! " I say ...and others look at me weirdly ..I seriously need this or else I am gonna cry...

'' okay ....'' chazz says clearing his throat ...

'' okay .. what did the peanut butter said to the bread ...'' chazz says and I rolled my eyes because ofcource I knew the answer ...Justin always cracks this around me ...oh great now I got emotional..

'' are you ready ...I am coming in '' chazz says and he himself brust into laughter and I groan.....

Demi came over to him and smacked his head..

''Owwww why did you do that !!!! " chazz whined and rubbed his head..

''Selly belly come here I need to talk to you ...'' demi says looking at me concern ....

We went out of the dressing room ....

'' selly I know its hard ...just let it out ..you don't have to hide it ...I know he is your enemy but its hard to see your childhood friend ..or enemy marry to someone else ....selly I know how you feel ...'' demi says ...looking at me sadly ....

I had tear coming out of my eyes and hugged demi and cried softly and wiped my tears with my tissue gently not wanting to ruin my make-up...

'' thankyou demz for understanding me ..I love you ...'' demi looks at me in awhh and hugs me tight ...

'' I love you too sellybelly ''

I smile and we pull away and walked to towards the dressing room ....

When I entered...

'' selly I got an amazing joke " chaz says excitedly...everyone rolls their eyes...oh poor chaz ...I smile at his cuteness ..

'' okay ......get ready for this ..where do animals go when their tail falls off ....." chazz says

And we stood there waiting for his answer ...

'' the retail store ....'' chaz yells and he brust into laughter and we stood there shocked ....it was actually funny...

Then I burst into laughter
.......and when I laughed everyone laughed too.

'' gosh this is the first time in years chaz cracks a real jock " Ryan says laughing ..

I laugh and hug chaz

" thanx chaz ...I needed that ...'' chazz gives me a sad smile and nods ....I guess everyone knows this bothers me ...

Then scooter came in...

'' WOAHHH you guys look great ....'' scooter says ...

'' thanx scoot " we all said.

'' where's Sofia ? " demi says disgust dripping her voice ..

Scooter sighs ...

'' she is in the other dressing room ...getting ready ..." he says .

'' and wheres Eliza ?? " I say ..

'' that adorable kid is with your mom sweetheart " scoot says....and he got a call...'' k guys the ceremony starts in 20 Mins ...I want you guys there by 15 ...alright ..." we all nod..

We all got out of the dressing room ....

I went to the other side to see my mom and Pattie there and my mom was holding eliz and playing with her ....I smiled .

And I turned around to get bumped by Kenny...

'' kennnyyyyy !!'' I stay and hugged him soooo tightly ...I seriously am soo glad that I saw him ..

''Seeeellllllyyyy " he says mocking me making me laugh ...

'' how are you doing kiddo " he ask ...yeah he always calls me kiddo ..

'' I am good " I said but he didn't believe ....

" don't lie kiddo ...I know its hard...." he says ...Damn is it that obvious...

'' your right ..." he sighs and hugs me rubbing my back ...

Then someone called me

I pulled away and Kenny nodded at me ...I smile and wave bye and when over to the security guard ..

'' hey Tom ... what's up " I say to the security guard ..I know him ...he is my bodyguard for my concerts ..

He smiles and says '' Mr Bieber is calling you " ..what me ???

'' me ? " I say pointing to myself ..

''Yep and the room number is 10.." ..I nodded and walked ..

I was confused ..why justin wants to see me ...