Chapter 2

Selena's outfit

( except the bag and the slippers even glasses )

Selena's pov

I got out of the shower and made my way to my walkin closet and did my light makeup and I didn't bother to dry my hair cause it's naturally straight . I walked out  drying my hair with my mini towel towards the bunk area and that's when I bumped into something hard . I groaned and looked up to see the devil himself and he looked at me amused ? . Then he opened his annoying cocky mouth .

" watch were your going sweetheart " I gave him a look are -you -serous-right-now look .
I ignored him, he thinks calling me sweet names is funny but ha it's not!

Mr jerk face started following my back great (sarcasm ) and I turned around not knowing how close he was and bumped into his chest hard ....again UGH .

" hmmm love to bump on me ... I see babe ". He said cockily grinning like an idiot at me while my face expression was annoyed 😒 and that's when I had enough..

" ugh ... don't call me babe you ass go call that to your dumb Barbie and  Leave . Me . Aloneeeeee " I said leave me alone each word poking his chest with my pointer finger and turned around to walk away from him.

And he didn't seem to understand what leave me alone is cause that moment when I was about to walk away he grabbed me from my waist and turned me around and pushed me against the wall and my back hit the wall pretty hard . I groaned in pain and glared at him as the dickhead  came closer to me keeping his both hands on the wall trapping me . Dang it ! He came closer to me and whispered

" why are you running away from me babe " he said seductively into my ear which made chills run through my spine ... this is what I hate the most about him .. he knows how to get me in the mood .

He notices and chuckles and he presses our chest together as I held in a moan and Justin leaned in and kissed my neck and trails the kisses to my ear and bites my ear loabe gently which drives me crazy  and whispers " let it out babe " soooo seductive...
I hate when he has this effect on me .

He leans in and tightened his grip around my waist and kisses me roughly .....OH SHIT I am soooo fucking turned onnn . I moan softly when he bites my lip but we got intrupted when that dumb blond said " JUSTYYYY WHATS TAKING YOU SOO LONGGG " she whines . Justin groans at the name .... I laugh lightly because I know he hates that name soooo much .

I pushed him off me and ran my fingers through my hair " I always say her not to call me that " he mumbles annoyed .

" well mr jerk face for your kind information your girlfriend is dumb and I think you should go since she waited so long for you .  " I say  and he rolls his eyes .

He grabs my shoulders tightly and says " we will finish this when I come back " and left leaving me all blanked 😐.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Sooo guyzzz how is it ? I hope you peepz love it and plz vote and comment on my story . Oh and plz follow me !!!! Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️

-R