Chapter 21

6 months later ............

What happened in these six months ??

Well Selena had to go for rehab the starting of the month because she couldn't control drugs ...she was in rehab for a month and justin well he got a baby girl ..and now is engaged to Sofia ...Justin dosnt love Sofia but he has no choice because he has a kid now ...Selena knew about the wedding 👰 she is happy for him but she is crushed at the same time ..Justin's baby's name is ' Eliza Ann Bieber ' she just looks like Justin not at all like Sofia ....

And about Selena she is gonna make her biggest comeback at the AMAs ...she wrote new songs on her break and even has recorded some songs and is ready to release her songs tooo. She is now healthy , she had chemo twice in 6 months ......

Soooo let's see what's gonna happen from here .....Shall we !!

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Eliza Ann Bieber ( 3 months old )

Justin's pov

Well yep , I got engaged to Sofia and I got a baby girl.....her name is Eliza Ann Bieber ...she is 3 months and I am getting married to Sofia next week ..I am still confused with my decision..but anyways I have to get married since I have a baby . She just looks like me ..everyone said that..
She is really adorable, she has dirty blonde hair like me and my nose and my lips ..she has hazel nut brown eyes like me ..she seriously doesn't look like Sofia at all ....Sofia is very busy lately , she been traveling a lot lately and she comes home for like a week or less than a week ...I am mostly caring about Eliz even my mom too....

Well about Selena ..Mandy said when the break started for her she lost it ..she started doing drugs and started to drink ten times bad ..well she herself got checked into rehab and she is out now ...at first she was slightly critical and that made me and my family all sad ..the media is saying different stories and making stupid headlines about her...but she got a lot of support from her fans ...we all prayed for her and now she is doing fine..

A day before yesterday I heard the news about her biggest comeback..but it's not declared yet..I called her last month and we talked about like 2 hrs ..I know , surprising.....we are getting along now I guess ...

Selena's pov

Tomorrow is the AMAs...and I am gonna make a comeback at the red carpet ..I am nominated for 2 awards actually .....and I have changed my hair style ...it's short like just below my shoulders ...well I wanted a Change....ohh and I saw Eliza's pic...omg she is sooo adorable as fuckkk..she looks like Justin though ...well I am glad she at least looks like Justin not like Sofia ... and Justin he is getting married , and scooter and pattie are forcing me to attend since Justin called me and said I am a bride maid .....well i decided to go anyways ....

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Well here's the new chapter ..and stay tuned for moreee !!! Plzzzz vote and comment on my storyy ❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍 I love y'all ..

-R