chapter 27 rated r

selenas outfit

My single released today

My single released today ...it's called good for you ..

It's a very different me in the video ... a side a person never seen ...it's about sexiness and confidence in beauty....it got released today morning and I have got more than 20,000 million views ...I am soo happy....

And we figured out the name for my new album ..it's called Revival ...and people are gonna see a new me ...a sexy and confident selena ..

I just got back from the studio ..no ones here ..mom and pattie are on their trip and I had a personal interview too..and tomorrow I have Ellen show for performing good for you and to talk about my new album .....I need to change myself since justin got married ...I need to find the new me..so this is just the beginning of my transformation  .....

My phone buzzed on my table and I got confused ..

I looked to find I got a message from justin..

I opened it and it was written " I am coming over"....

I got confused ...he said he would be coming like in the night ...I shrugged ..

After few minutes I heard a loud knocks coming from the door...

I went over and opened the door ...

And I saw justin looking at me with some kind of expression which made my legs weak....his eyes shown lust and hunger..

I opened the door wide for him and he enters ...

" Jay I tho--" he cuts off my sentence and pushes me against the door locking it...

He placed his lips on mine and kissed me roughly ...

And he pulls away ...

" your new music video is killing me .." Justin says in a raspy voice..

" Jay i-- " I was cut off again ...

" I loved it ..you were soo beautiful ." Justin says softly creasing my cheeks making my heart accelerate..

I smashed my lips on to him and he kisses back immediately with the same force ...

" jump " Jay mumbles ..

I jump on him wrapping my legs around his waist ..he carries me upstairs to my bedroom still kissing me ...

He places me down and opens the door kissing my neck ....

And he picks me up and throws me gently on my bed ..

No ones pov

He hovers on top of her and whispers ..." I am gonna show how crazy you drove me when I saw your video ... because of you I couldn't finish my work .."
Justin says raspy ..

Sel blushes and kisses him

They both get naked and get under cover...

Justin sucks on sels neck and leaves a mark ..

" Jay ...you better not a leave a mark ...."

" too late ..I already did " justin says smirking at her ..

She glare at him and he kisses her Breast and sucks on them making her groan loud ...

And she  run her hands on his abs making him groan and he sucks her hard ..

Then he looks at sel and enters in her..

" ughhh " she moans and justin growls

Then he slams into her making her scream .

" ugh fasterrrr" selena moans and justin goes soo fast..

" ummm sel ...it feels sooo Good ...ughh fuck " justin groans and moans

She pulls his hair and justin growls ..

The beds shaking violently making them go hard More....

" justinnnnnnnnn " sel screams ..

" yeah babe sat my name " justin Moans.

" Jay i ii am gonna cum" sel screams at the awesome pleasure ..

" fuck yess" justin yells..and shoots ..

Then selena shoots ...

Justin collapse next to her ...

" woowww ..that was epic " justin says  

" yeah " selena says sadness hinting her voice..

Justin notices .

" hey you alright .." Justin says cupping her cheeks ..

Selena smiles and nods ..

Justin looks at her and kisses her gently and looks at her with love...

Selena looks into his eyes and kisses him ...he kisses back ...

They couldn't leave each other...sometimes justin thinks he regerts marrying Sofia ...

They both pull away and looks into each others eyes..

" I never want to end this "Jay says softly at selena ..

" me too " selena says gently....

Justin keeps on looking at her and thinks how beautiful is she....and then he suddenly realises that he has only loved one girl in his life and that girl has been with him forever ...

That girl is selena gomez.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Here's chapter 27 ....the book is almost over...and I hope you like it ..plz vote and comment ...

I love you all ❤👄❤👄❤👄😍😍😍😍

-R