Ch.8-Coming home

Your POV.

I was in my room. Frisk had run off somewhere and hasn't come home in a week. I was looking at the polaroid, tears in my eyes. It's been like this for me, for four years now. I never got to say what I wanted. I just can't take this for much longer, and no one will tell anyone the location of the entrance to the underground. The existence of monsters, is now going around like a myth, a legend. But I know. PJ's daycare is now just a small shop, and the lab is no longer in use. I haven't been to work ever since Frisk ran off. I got off my bed and decided to hike the mountain, in search of the underground. I packed what food I had left, wrote a note to Frisk, if they ever come back home, and brought along Toby. Went outside, where I saw (BF/N). "You know, I can help you." She said. "Yeah, I know. But I need to do this myself. Thank you for being the best friend I have. And I might see ya someday, and if not. I hope you stay determined and make your dreams come to reality" I said. Hugged her, and took the elevator to the lobby and out the front door. This is going to be a long day, all alone. I started my moped, and rode off to the mountain, I'm not going back home. For I would have a new one. Once I got back, I started my search immediately. Days went by, and I started hunting for food and water on my travels. I started singing when I need something other than the wind. "I'm coming home, I'm coming home. Tell the world, I'm coming home. Let the rain wash away all the pain from yesterday. I know my kingdom awaits, and they've forgiven my mistakes. I'm coming home, I'm coming home. Tell the world that I'm coming" I sung to myself, while Toby is running about. After some more hours of singing, I walked past a hole, I went to look, into it, but tripped on a root. Hanging of the edge, and Toby sitting on my backpack, I started to glide off. And fell into the dark pit.

I woke up on a patch of golden flowers, but Toby seem to not have been so lucky. I saw him, a few feet away from where I landed, not moving. I picked him up, he's still breathing. Good. I started to walk around until I found a door, or the frame of one. I walked through and saw a lone golden flower in the light of the room. The flower turned around, and smiled at me. A flower with a face, I shouldn't be surprised. "Howdy, I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower!"

After a scary conversation, learning to fight, and that flower almost killing me. I continued. I stepped into a purple room, where I saw a goat lady dressed in purple, her back to me. "Toriel?" she turned around, and her eyes widen. She slowly walked up to me for a couple steps, then sprinted to me hugging me. "(Y/N), I'm so glad to see you!" "It's great to see my old friend again" I responded. We went through the RUINS together, and got to a small house. Where I saw another human. "FRISK!" I tackled them in a hug, and they hugged back.

Toriel let me go outside to Snowdin. Saying, that someone would like to see me. I was walking through the snow, and was stopped by a gate thingy. "Human, don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand" I heard a voice say. "I'm happy to see you again Sans" I said before turning around, to see him with the same look he had, when he first met Toby, who is being taken care of by Toriel. He was speechless, just standing there. "Won't you give your ol' mother a hug?" I stood there with open arms, and he accepted. We stood there until we heard another voice. "SANS, WHERE ARE YOU?!" we let go, and Sans led me past the gate, and I saw Papyrus standing on the other side, waiting for his brother. Puberty hit this guy hard, at least it did on his height. "SANS, YOU FOUND A HUMAN?" He said, more like yelled, and came closer to me. "Yeah, and not just any human. You know the girl who adopted us?" Papyrus eyes widen when he realized. "Hello, Papyrus. You've grown" I was picked up by him in a hug. "MOTHER" he 'said' right in my ear. He put me down again. I mumbled 'ow' to myself while trying to soothe the pain in my ear. We continued walking to Snowdin town, and into, what seems to be, their home. I offered to cook some dinner. "Hey, ma'" "Yes, Sans?" I turned around, to see Sans in the opening, to the living room. "I bet you'd want to see him, no?" he said to me, my eyes brightened and he approached me, handing me a key. "This leads to the backroom. Just take a right when you step outside, and go behind the house. All he's been doing, is spending time in that room, only coming out to get something to eat, and in the evening. But even then, he's just in his room. Haven't even gone to the lab for a year now. I'm sure he'll be happy to see you." He said, handed me a silver key, and went back to the living room. I looked at the key in my hand, stroking it with my thumb. It's been some time, hasn't it? I put it around my neck, with the string, and finished dinner, called the boys into the kitchen, sat down by the table and ate.