Friends...

John-
I was in the courtyard waiting for Principal Louis XVI to pass out dorm numbers, Ughh!!! So boring!!! I thought as I waited for my name, Why does my last name have to starts with a "L"... Hey, well at least it isn't Schuyler... I thought grinning, Wait!!! Where is Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy anyway, I wondered, right when those thoughts entered my mind Peggy jumped on me and yelled, "PIGGY BACK RIDE!!!" Into my ear drum as I fell to the ground. Angelica ran after me while Eliza just rolled her eyes, "Oh my lords, are you okay Laurence?" She asked helping me get up. "Yeah, but why is Eliza ignoring me?" I asked looking toward Eliza. "I'm sorry do you hear anything Maria, because I certainly do not," she replied still ignoring me. Maria was trying to catch her breath looking like she was going to throw up from running across the courtyard while Peggy was patting her on the back. Whateves, I thought, Eliza can be mad at me, I really don't care. "Hey have any of y'all seen Hercules or Lafayette?" I asked, all of them starred at me in shock, Ok then.. I thought. I backed out of the way till I heard Lafayette scream "MOVE JOHN!!!" In his strong French accent "Wha-...." Looking around. The last thing I remember was Hercules nailing me to the ground, and then worried faces starting to disappear, while people crowded around me.
Well, what an amazing way to start the new school year, not meeting new friends, or roomies, but being nailed to the ground by someone you've known for 12 years amazing!!!