Sorry, I'm socially akward

AN-
The title describes my personality...

John-
Alexander walked back nervous. I could here James, Thomas, and Charles snickering in the background. "Help me!" Mouthed Alexander walking up with the timid boy. Hercules got up and held his hand out to the boy, he flinched back, "Hey I'm not going to hurt you kiddo!" He said. "Sorry!" Whispered Phillip. Lafayette walked up and hugged him, Phillip stood there blankly. I thought for a second, and I understood.
Thomas-
"Ha! That kid looks like he has seen it all," Madison said while him and Charles Lee were laughing their heads off. The kid looked scared for some sort of reason, as if he was happy and bright, but someone turned him timid and scared. James looked over at me, his face was red from all the laughing he grabbed my arm, "You ok?" He asked concerned. "Y-Yeah," I stammered, "are you guys hungry?" I asked changing the subject.
Eliza-
Phillip was adorable, his cheeks were chubby enough to pinch, but small enough to tell he rarely saw food of some sort. Alexander looked nervous about him, so did everyone else. I think John may understand, his family wasn't the best people. Phillip stood there, "Ok since we know Alexander, you're going with us to get a pancake," Said Hercules, Peggy whispered something in Maria's ear and went over and reached out for his hand. He grabbed it. They started towards Angelica's Lamborghini, Maria trailing behind, looking upset. What just happened? Everyone knows Peggy is gayer than a double rainbow, what's up with Maria?
Lafayette-
The poor kid looked like Alexander, starving, tired, lonely, and not giving up. That poor, poor kid. Wait! Does that make him my nephew??
Phillip-
A girl that was a little taller than me, but looked the same age, took my hand and walked me to a car. I was separated from Alexander, it felt weird. I was with total strangers, I sat in there car, it was nice and cool and smelt like it was brand new. The same girl that walked with me out there, sat next to me, and a girl with bouncy hair sat behind me on her phone probally texting or taking, what are they called? Sallies? Salfies? Selfies! That's the word! Selfie. Another girl sat behind the girl who walked me to the car looked upset, and two girls that resembled the one next to me sat in the front, the oldest driving the car. I leaned my head against the window, and looked out it, not scared. For the first time ever, I didn't care what happened to me next.
Theodosia-
Aaron kept texting me the whole car ride about Phillip.
Aaron😍-
That kid seems weird.
Theodosia💖-
What do you mean?
Aaron😍-
Well just look at him, he looks like he has seen EVERYTHING!!!
Theodosia💖-
Hey honey leave him alone, he's just a kid.
Aaron😍-
Hey but its funny thought right?
Theodosia💖 renamed Aaron😍 Jerk😒
Jerk😒-
Hey I'm sorry.
Theodosia💖 saw text...

~5 minutes later....
Theodosia-
I turned off my phone and started listening to "September Song" by JP Cooper. I smiled as we pulled up to the Waffle House I work at.
Aaron-
Great! I thought, My girlfriend hates me!! AMAZING!! I got out of the car and mumbled under my breath angrily. I looked over at Theodosia she was listening to music, Please don't let it be "We Are Never Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift, please!! I pleaded. I walked over and grabbed her wrist smiling softly, she looked at me with her beautiful shimmering eyes and kissed me softly. "I'm sorry," I whispered so only her and I could her. "Me too," She replied smiling. We walked in first holding hands.
AN-
Sorry I just listened to "Dear Theodosia (reprise)" (I know I'm late) so I need to do a chapter about Burr and Theo.