Sirens

Hercules-
We pulled up to the Schuyler's mansion when Angelica ran out and hugged me crying. I stood there stiff not knowing what to do. Lafayette and Alex came over and joined the group hug too so I was just the socially akward person stuck in the middle of all of it. I could swear I saw John laughing before turning to Eliza.
Alex-
We pulled up to the Schuyler's house right before the ambulance. Hercules, Lafayette, Angelica, and I were in the middle of a very akward group hug when the colors of the sirens flooded everything. Reds, oranges, and yellows, filled the very large driveway. Four men came out with a stretcher and picked up the skinny, girl on it who looked around our age, a crying Eliza pulled one of the men back with fear in her eyes,"Is she going to be ok?"
*Flashback*
"Is she going to be ok?" Asked James, "Are we going to be ok?" He asked fear in his eyes while gripping to the man's hand, I was standing there with my stuffed Lion holding Jame's other hand wondering what was going on. I was tired, scared, and for the first time lonely. Looking at my brother's hands the man tried to hold back some tears, "We don't know," he replied barely in a whisper before allowing my brother and I ride with them to the hospital because she was all we had.
"We don't know," The man said with such a straight face, straighter than John's sexuality I wanted to punch him, how does that not phase him at all. The man turned around before running off, I grabbed Eliza's trembling hand, she fell into my arms.
Angelica-
Alexander pulled out of our amazing group hug, jerk. He ran over to a crying Eliza. I followed, Eliza fell into his arms, "Ang-.." He started. "I'm not here for you!" I said interrupting him while pulling Eliza into my arms, I could feel her smile a bit, while tears smudged here makeup-free face, thank god she decided not to wear makeup today or it would have been a mess. Peggy joined confusingly, with Maria. Eliza pushed us away, "We need to go to the hospital," She barely whispered. I smiled.
An-
Sorry for the short chapter, but the next chapter is going to be amazing!!!