Roomies??!!!

John-
I woke up to laying on a bed in what seemed like my dorm with people crowinding around me (again). Lafayette was wetting me with a towel, Angelica was adding fans, Hercules was grabbing water bottles, Peggy was getting food (I'm so hungry right now), and Maria was grabbing towels. Eliza was still keeping her distance but glanced at me with worried looks once in a while, but she was playing some music from our favorite musical which seemed to cheer everyone up because they were humming it nonstop. And then, right next to Eliza was a short guy, sitting on his bed, writing something down while starring worried at me. His brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail, his sparkling eyes were full of water, and his tight frown is what kept everything else in balanced. His whole room was covered in rainbow-unicorn stuff, I smiled. Lafayette looked down at me worried, "He's alive!!" He shouted. Everyone tried to come in a group hug, "Nope!" I said pushing them away, "I have been uncoutious (AN- Please comment the correct spelling) for what, 3 hours?" "Four!" Coughed Hercules interrupting. "Four," I corrected myself, "And all of y'all want to come and hug me, what do you think that'll do to me?" He asked waiting for an answer, but instead they all froze in shock. "What?" I asked waiting for someone to answer, "Well," Lafayette began, "It's-you see, we just have, really never have heard you say, "y'all" before," he replied, playing with his hands and looking at the ground. "Oh," I replied, "you have never, oh, well then, umm..." "And we never thought we would ever hear you say "y'all," Hercules interupted, "Exactly!" Angelica replied. "Oh, well why does that come to a surprise I was born in South Carolina," (AN- Do your history!) I replied. "Wow," said my roommate, "does this happen to you guys often? And I have never heard of "y'all" before so..." "Yes, this actually happens to us 24/7, and you have never heard of the word "y'all" before?" Asked Peggy.
Alexander-
"There's a million things I haven't done..." I quoted from my favorite musical, "But just you wait!!!" We all finished, except for one of the other girls, she was curled up in a ball, I think her name was Eliza. All of them smiled and we all gave eachother glances and then laughed, Angelica walked over to the other girl and starting taping her with her shoe, "STOP!!" Moaned Eliza. "UGHH!!" Moaned all of our neighbors in unison, "Some of us are trying to sleep!!" Said someone that lived right nexr door, "SHUTUP BURR!!!" Everyone shouted even our other neighbors, then everyone laughed. Aaron, I belive that's his name, sounded like he left his dorm and stormed off, which made everyone including me laugh again. "What's his problem?" I asked. "Mental or physical?" Asked Eliza, the only one who hasn't talked yet. Everyone laughed once again, high fiving her. I got up and scratched my head. "Y'all, if-I'm- saying-that-word-right are crazy," I said super fast, all of them applauded. "Does anyone want to watch Moana?" Asked John, "YES!!" Everyone replied excitedly. "What's Moana?" I asked embarresed. Everyone looked at me surprised. "What I've only watched three movies and two of them were Annie," I replied. "Ok..." Maria replied, "Wow you had no childhood," replied Hercules, everyone glared at him, "Oh its fine I grew up in a small town in the Carribean, and by the way French is my first language for future reference,"

(Their thoughts)
Lafayette-
YES YES YES!!! SOMEONE ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS ME!!!
John-
Crap life in every way....
Hercules-
I'm hungry....
Eliza-
Hamilton is kind of cute...
Angelica-
YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ALEXANDER!!!
Eliza-
HOW CAN YOU READ MY MIND?!
Angelica-
Were siblings we have telepathic minds.
Peggy-
I kind of already got that...
Maria-
Y'all talk to much...
All-
SHUTUP BURR!!
Aaron-
Y'all are offensive, crap I'm turning into John.
Lafayette-
You are the worst Burr...
Everyone-
*Laughs*
"King" George III-
Excuse me my loyal subjects but you heinous is trying to sleep..
Sam-
And His favorite subject too!!
Alexander-
How can we all read eachother's minds?
Washington-
I don't know my dearest Son, but what I do know is that a lot of crazy things happen at Kings College..
All (except for Washington and Alexander)-
SON!!
Alexander-
Aren't we suppose to be watching a movie?
All-
Oh yeah...
John-
Hey, at least we don't have to scream across dorms for pancake stuff anymore...
Lafayette-
That was only once... or twice.. or five-hundred times... who keeps count of things anymore?
Hercules-
I keep count of everything you do, crap y'all can read my mind.
Everyone-
Ooowwwww....-
Hercules-
SHUTUP!!!
Alexander-
What are pancakes??
Everyone-
WHAT?!!!
John-
Sorry everyone we have to go teach this know it all everything about life!!
Eliza-
Wait Alexander did you hear what I said earlier?
Alexander-
SORRY GOTTA GO EAT PRANCRACKS!!!
All-
Pancakes!!!
Alexander-
Whatever grammar police.

Alexander-
Well that was an interesting conversation, I thought, which I knew everyone heard that too. Everyone gathered around John, and since he had my blanket I got on his bed with him. Eliza left early, something to do with her OCD about backpacks and whatever else, so Maria, Peggy, and, Angelica went to since they had a dorm with a door that lead to eachothers dorms and Eliza had the key or something. I think they are just trying to comfort her because I'm not into her that much. That last thing I remember was a pig in the movie.
John-
Alexander fell asleep on my shoulder. He's cute, I thought, crap! Both Hercules and Lafayette looked at me smiling SHUTUP! I thought my face went red, and then I feel asleep in the middle of a song that some person of the "Manuel Musical" wrote.