Diecisèls - Close.

We pulled up to simple, small apartment building and climbed a few flights of stairs. Steve unlocked the door and held it open for me to enter before following me in. It was simple; a living room and kitchen which were both open to each other and a bathroom. Down the hallway was what seemed to be a bedroom and a few cupboards.

Steve offered to take my jacket and I slid it off my shoulders, watching as his muscular arms lifted it and placed it on a hook.

Leading me down the hall, he quickly showed me around and took me to the bedroom. It had a double bed in the middle, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers. The window overlooked a street below, the sky beginning to darken in the early winter season.

"Here's your bedroom - I had Natasha pick out some clothes for you so they're in there," He pointed to the wardrobe. "Everything else is in the drawers. If you've got any problems, let me know."

I thanked him and he left the room, and I immediately went to the wardrobe to get in to some comfy clothes. I found a large white t-shirt and pulled it over my head before putting on some comfy bottoms.

I headed into the living room to see that Steve had changed too, and was sitting watching TV. I sat on the opposite couch, fiddling with my fingers.

"Do you want a drink?" He offered, getting up. I laughed at his gesture, remembering what happened last time.

"Seriously?" I laughed again, as slight guilt washed over his once confused face.

"Oh right, sorry. I promise I haven't done anything." He handed me an unopened root beer and i took it from him, slightly wary.

"Fury wants to see you tomorrow." Steve's monotone voice filled the living space as he twisted the metal cap off the bottle. I went to do the same, but struggled as my hand caught the sharp ridges of the cap.

"What for?" I placed my unopened bottle on the coffee table and brought my knees to my chin. Steve's arm extended, grabbing the beer and twisting it open for me.

"Don't know. He didn't say what."

The news caught my attention, hearing my name being said numerous times. I listened in to what they had to say.

"Alexa Sombra, the newest Avenger to the Initiative has reappeared after a years disappearance. She was seen at SHIELD headquarters in handcuffs with Agent Natasha Romanoff and Captain Steve Rogers."

A picture of me at the Triskelion popped up on the screen and I rolled my eyes, taking a gulp of my drink.

"There's been reports that she ran away because of a feud between the team, but others saying that she left with Thor and Loki, back to their home world of Asgard. We'll be back with more on this confusing case in an hour. See you then."

The screen switched to the ads and i huffed in defiance. "Ran away with Thor and Loki? Wow, that's a new one."

Steve laughed and sat up. "What other theories have you heard about it?"

"I heard that I ran away because I got pregnant and didn't want the publicity. Another that I ran away to Peru to join some tribe in the rainforest. Doesn't sound like a bad idea, actually."

I checked the time which read 17:27.
"Let's do something." I stated, standing up and brushing myself off.

Steve immediately looked up in panic. "Us? Together?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, why not. Plus I can't go anywhere without you so i might as well make the most of it."

I threw him his hoodie and a cap and i took one as well, before slipping my trainers on. He did the same, switching the lights out and locking the door.