Chapter 4

When we get to the amusement park we instantly lose sight of the maknae line.

"I hope you don't mind. They're just excited." Namjoon says.

"Not at all. I like seeing them have fun." I smile and he nods as he looks out in front of him at the many rides.

From beside me Hoseok looks terrified.

I felt kinda bad but then again at the same time I wasn't that big of a fan of some rides either so he wasn't alone.

"You don't have to ride them." I say and he turns to me and then thinks for a minute.

"I want to." he says and smiles a little.

"Are you sure? I thought you were afraid." I say and he nods.

I don't think he's fully understanding me here.

"Can you tell him I'll sit out with him as you guys ride the rollercoasters?" I ask Namjoon and he laughs a little and nods then tells Hoseok.

After hearing so Hoseok looks more understanding.

"Oh okay okay." Hoseok says while holding up the okay sign and I laugh a little.

He was so adorable I couldn't help but to internally fangirl.

When the others separate from us Hoseok and I sit down at a random table.

"How long have you liked bts?" He asks and I turn my attention to him completely.

"Since your debut." I say and that makes him smile.

"Thank you for supporting us." he says.

"Of course." I say and he flashes me another smile but the conversation falls a bit.

I thought he'd be more talkative but he's actually pretty laid back and chill which I like.

In that moment I really wish I spoke Korean though.

"Hey." I hear and turn my head to see the maknae line appear at the side of the table.

Hoseok looks up at them too and smiles.

They exchange some words in Korean then Taehyung smiles and nudges Jimin a bit but Jimin nudges Jungkook who looks just as clueless as them.

"English speakeu." Hoseok says and I have to stifle a laugh.

They were confused on how to form a sentence for me to understand yet they were doing it in the cutest way possible.

"Rollercoaster? Want to ride?" Jungkook asks as he points to a ride and I glance over at Hoseok who nods.

"Sure." I say even though I feel a bit on edge about the idea.

I stand and wave goodbye to Hoseok before following the three guys who started to talk amongst the three of them.

This was actually real.

I had dreamed of meeting and hanging out with them for so long and it was actually happening.

It was crazy in the best possible way.

"Sit down sit down." Taehyung says as he pats the seat on the rollercoaster they took me to.

I can't help but laugh a little as he pronounced it "shit down." just as he had on ASC.

He gets a little shy at my laugh which was adorable.

I was seated right in between Jimin and Taehyung as Jungkook was on the other side of Jimin.

Being beside Jimin made my heart race a little faster.

Ever since I had gotten into bts Jimin has been someone I love with all of my heart and someone I want nothing but the best for.

I really love him.

So being here and having him actually next to me seems unreal but I'm happier than I've ever been before.

I fear I might start crying if I continue thinking about this so I shake the thought and focus on the fact that I was lows terrified.

Jimin must have noticed because he tapped my shoulder to get my attention.

"Are you afraid?" He asks and I bite my lip as the ride moves up into the air slowly.

Too scared to speak, I nod.

"We're here. It'll be okay." he says and I instantly feel like crying.

I knew he meant on the ride but me being the soft stan I am, I took the words deeper than that as in they're always here for me and army and everything will be okay.

Without even meaning to a tear fell from my eye.

"Oh no. Don't cry don't cry." Taehyung says, looking a bit afraid.

"No, I'm okay. Nothing is wrong." I say as I wipe the tear and put on a smile.

The three guys seem to relax a little after that.

When the ride speeds up I do the only thing I can do.

I face my fear.
______

A/n: I got my WiFi back !! Ayy !!
Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapters , thank you !! 😊