Chapter 21

JIMIN'S POV

"Did she say who would be at the party?" I ask after the FaceTime call ends.

"No, why?" Namjoon asks as he stuffs his phone into his pocket.

"Nevermind." I say and he gives a knowing look.

"Is there someone you don't want around her?" He asks.

"No It's just that there was this guy a couple weeks ago and he was there while she was on FaceTime with me and he said she looked good." I say and Namjoon laughs a little.

"So you're jealous of him?" He asks.

"No, of course not." I say.

"Good because you have no reason to be. She's in love with you. That should be enough for you to never worry about her liking someone else. Just remember she loves you and trust that she'll curve any guy that tries to hit on her." Namjoon says and I nod knowing he's right.

I have to trust her.

"Good now let her have fun at that party and I'm sure she'll text you whenever she's able to." Namjoon says before standing up and walking out.

I sigh and lean back on his bed.

I wonder what they're gonna do at that party..

I know I shouldn't be worrying so much.

I groan and stand up.

I need to stop.

Everything will be okay.
__
NAMJOON'S POV

"You're drunk aren't you?" I ask.

"Not at all. She's fine." some guy says as he helps her down onto a bed.

"Who are you exactly?" I ask, eyes narrowing.

"A friend." the guy says

"Well thank you for helping her." I say.

"Well of course. Her best friend is my friend so yeah." he says and I nod, understanding.

So this is probably the guy Jimin was talking about.

He seemed harmless.

"Well, I'll let her know you called when she wakes up." he says and I nod and thank him then he ends the call.

Should I tell Jimin about this? Is it bad if I don't?

I can't be like that.

"Jimin!" I yell and he comes into my room.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Well uh." I say and his expression turns nervous.

"What is it? Is it about Y/n?" He asks.

"It is actually." I say.

"Well what happened?" He asks, impatient.

"I guess she got too drunk at the party she was at and some guy had to help her to a room." I say and Jimin looks a mix of worried and surprised.

"She's alright though. He told me he'd tell her I called so I'm sure she'll call or text when she wakes up." I say and Jimin lets out a breath.

"I wonder how much she drank." he says.

"Well clearly a lot." I say.

"Well I know that, But was it enough to make her do stupid stuff?" He asks and I laugh.

"Come on Jimin, have some kind of trust." I say.

"I do! I trust her it's just that we're so far apart and we haven't seen each other in person in so long and what if she finds someone who can give her the attention and affection she needs in person. She told me not to worry about this but I just can't stop. I can't stop thinking that she'll find someone else." He says and I lay a hand on his shoulder.

"If she told you not to worry, don't worry. She's loved you for years man. She's loved you even though she hadn't even met you in person. She loved you even though all of these others did too. She loves you Jimin and that's not going to change just because she can't see you in person at the moment. When you two see each other I'm sure she'll give you all the reassurance you could ever need." I say and he seems to relax.

"Thank you Hyung, that means a lot." he says and I smile and pat his back.

"I know how much you care about her and wether you deny it or not, I know you love her. I know you care about her a lot and those feelings of worry, over thinking, and jealousness is all because you're in love with her." I say and he looks over at me with a surprised look.

"This feeling I feel is love?" He asks.

"Yes Jimin, it's love. You love her." I smile.

"I love her.." he repeats and I smile at his realization.

"Congrats." I say.

"Thank you." he says and I laugh a little.

"I'm sure you're excited for the concert." I say.

"Of course. I've been excited." he says and I grin.

"Are you two planning your night together?" I smirk.

"Maybe." he says and I laugh at his shy expression.

"Well I'm glad you two are happy." I say.

"Me too. I didn't even think we'd be like this when I first met her but now I'm happy that we are." he says and I can tell he is genuinely happy.

"I bet. I can feel your happiness radiating off in strong waves." I laugh and he laughs too.

"I'm just really grateful to have her." he says.

"We all are. She's a very special girl and you got lucky. I'm sure any of us would have loved to have been in your spot right now." I say and he grins.

"Well she chose me." he says proudly and I smile.

"That she did, bud. That she did." I reply.

"I just hope she'll continue to love me." he says and I glance over at him to see him in a dreamy sigh.

The fact that he loved her was so obvious that I'm surprised he hadn't realized sooner.

It was obvious to everyone but him apparently so of course, I had to fill him in on his reality.

He loves her and I'm glad he finally realized that.

She makes him happier than I've seen him in the longest time and out of everyone, I'm glad it's her.

I'm glad she's the one he fell in love with.

I hope they continue to be with each other for a very long time.

Jimin and Y/n fighting !