Chapter 7

In the past couple of days I had actually learned quite a lot.

I had learned to write fluently in Korean and now I knew some words.

I still struggled to form sentences but you know what they say, practice makes perfect.

Meaning, I need lots of practice.

"So, that's the end of the lesson today but you're learning very quickly which is good. Maybe just maybe you can lean it in the next two days." Namjoon says and I smile.

"I hope so. It's fun to learn it. Writing it is really easy but speaking, not so much." I say.

"You'll get it eventually. Practice even after you've gone home so if you ever come to a meet and greet and meet us again you can talk to us backstage for a bit." he says and those words alone had me fangirling hard as hell on the inside.

It was every army's dream to hear those words.

"Too bad trips here are expensive and so are fan meetings. This was a once and a life time opportunity so I'm grateful enough for this." I say and Namjoon frowns a little.

"Awe but the guys and I have really come to enjoy your company in the past couple of days. When you leave we'll be sad and I know it. Especially the maknaes and myself." he says and I swear my heart stopped.

Miss me? Fuck, my poor feels right now.

"You'll forget about me shortly." I say and he looks a little sad.

"No we won't." he says then speaks again.

"We always remember the people who make some kind of difference in our lives and since you've been here we've realized that there's something about you that's really special. We won't forget you and I promise you that." He says and I smile.

"Thank you, Namjoon. That means a lot." I say in which he smiles back.

Only two more days and then I'd have to leave..

I didn't want this to end.
___
JIMIN'S POV

"Where are Hyung and Y/n?" I ask as I make my way over to the couch in the living room.

"Still in his room. They've been studying for the past couple of hours." Hoseok says and I smile.

Y/n seemed really serious about learning Korean and that made me happy.

Maybe I should try to get better at English for her..and the other fans of course.

"She's getting so good!" Namjoon says, appearing in the living room with Y/n at his side.

"Really? Can we hear something?" Jungkook asks.

"Well, she's only got writing down. She hasn't learned sentences to speak or anything." He says.

"Then can she write to communicate with us for the next two days?" He asks as he looks over at Y/n.

"If she wants to, I don't see why not." Namjoon says then says something to Y/n who nods and smiles.

Maybe if I write something to her we can talk.

I would really like to talk to her and have a long conversation before she leaves..

"Also, can she stay the night here? I mean it's only two more nights right?" Jungkook adds and we all turn to him surprised.

A girl staying the night in our dorm, and a fan at that?

That was unheard of.

"Are you sure that's something you should be asking?" Hoseok says from beside him.

"What's the problem? We're all mature adults." he says.

"Yeah right." Yoongi says but Jungkook pushes it aside.

"Please just ask." he says and Namjoon turns to Y/n and asks.

She seems really shocked and surprised but she finally nods after a minute.

"We're gonna go back to the hotel to gather her things and then we'll be back." Namjoon says and then turns with Y/n and they walk out.

"Y/N's really gonna stay with us for the last two days?!" Taehyung asks as he flings himself onto the couch beside me.

"Yup." I say and smile without even meaning to.

"This is so exciting! We've never had a girl stay here with us. Where will she sleep? With whom?" He asks, his eyebrows wiggling as he nudges me a bit.

"One of us can give up our bed. I don't think it's right to make her share it with us." Jin-hyung says and I nod.

"He's right. One of us can sleep in someone else's room. I'll give up my room and sleep with Hobi-hyung." I say and Hoseok nods and agrees with my idea.

So it was set.

After a while Namjoon and Y/n finally came back.

"We decided that Y/n can have my room and I'll share with Hyung." I say, pointing to Hoseok.

"Okay." Namjoon says then tells Y/n.

"I'll take her to get situated." I say and stand then motion for Y/n to follow me.

When we get into my room she looks around with a look I didn't understand but I don't think it was a bad one.

Instead of trying to speak English I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen then wrote down:

~I hope you'll be comfortable in here. If you need anything feel free to ask..Well, write. ㅋㅋㅋ

She read it and then laughed a little.

So I guess she really could read Korean.

The thought made me smile.

There was just something about her that made her different from all of the other girls we've met.

She just seemed..special in a way.

She then grabbed the pen and wrote back:

~Of course. Thank you for giving up your room so I didn't have to sleep in a hotel. This honestly means a lot. Thank you, Jimin-ah.

Reading Jimin-ah being wrote down by her made my face blush a little.

She was having this affect on me just by calling me Jimin-ah?

I mean of course I did say if I had a girlfriend I would want her to call me that so of course it had an affect on me but still.

~You don't need to thank me. Jin-hyung said this was the polite thing to do so of course I had to.

~Aha well I always knew you were a gentleman. That's part of why you're my bias. You're just so sweet and loveable. ㅠㅠ

Reading that really brought a smile to my face.

She really was a sweet person.

Knowing her now was making me not want her to leave.

Sigh.
____
A/ n: Sorry sorry for the late update. I was hanging out with my friend and what not today so I didn't have time to update. I promise I'll update earlier tomorrow!! Until then,

Your Admin-nim, Hailey. ''