Chapter 14

YOUR POV

"I don't want to leave." I whine as we all stand in a group in the airport.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Hoseok says as he throws his arms around me tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you more." I say, feeling tears coming.

I didn't want to leave them.

They meant the world to me and leaving was something I didn't want to do.

"We're really going to miss you." Namjoon says as he pulls me into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you too. Thank you for everything." I say as I hug back.

Namjoon had taught me so much in the past two weeks and I was very grateful to him.

"I know we weren't close but I'll miss you too, kid." Yoongi says as he hugs me.

"I'll miss you too!" Tae pouts as he flings himself at me.

"Seeing as you've seen me naked I think it's safe to say that we're friends. I hope to see you soon." Jungkook says as he hugs me.

I laugh a little as I feel tears.

"Come back soon so I can cook for you." Jin says as he hugs me.

"I hope." I say then I turn to Jimin.

"Come here my smol cute little mochi." I frown as I hold my arms open wide.

"Army's always call me cute and small but I'm a man ya know!" Jimin pouts, offended, and I can't help but laugh a little.

"I know that Jiminie, but they're right. You are small and adorable." I tease.

"But you're also really masculine and sexy at the same time." I say and he looks up at me.

"So does that mean you'll stop calling me a smol mochi?" He asks and I laugh and shake my head.

"Not a chance in hell." I tease then kiss his cheek.

He looks very taken back but this was a once in a lifetime chance and I wasn't leaving without at least a kiss on the cheek.

"I just realized, FaceTime will be hard." I say.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asks.

"Our times are opposite. The only times we'd ever be able to do this is super early where you live and around night time where I live." I say.

"We'll still do it." Jimin says and I smile.

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise." he says instantly.

"Then I'll always be ready to answer." I say then turn and frown.

"I have to get going now." I say and they all surround me and pull me into a group hug.

"We're gonna miss you." they say again and I hold back my tears even though they wanted so badly to fall.

"I'll miss you guys too." I say and when they pull back Namjoon pulls me closer and whispers something in my ear that causes my eyes to widen.

When he pulls back I wave goodbye as I head for the gates.

I didn't want to leave them.

This was the best two weeks of my life and I didn't want it to end.

This moment was so sad.

When I boarded the plane and made it to my seat I scrolled through the pictures we had taken together and I feel the tears come and they didn't stop.

Reality set in and all I could do was cry.

I was really going to miss them.
____
JIMIN'S POV

"She's really gone." Taehyung says, a frown on his face.

"I miss her already." Hoseok says and the others agree.

I didn't say anything because it was much easier than explaining why I was so upset right now.

More so than the others.

I pull out my phone as it goes off.

There was a message from Y/n.

Y/N~Thank you for everything. I knew it would have been awkward if I said it while I was still there but Joonie told me about your crush on me. Even though I'm really happy about it I can't help but to feel sad. Sad because you didn't tell me sooner. I would have loved to date you but I'm sure you already knew thatㅋㅋ Anyways, I hope to see you again soon. Thank you again. -Your #1 fan😊

She knew I liked her?

Namjoon told her?

Now she was gone and there was nothing I could do.

I sigh and slide my phone back into my jacket pocket to see the guys all staring at me.

"Let's get home." Yoongi says and I nod and follow him and the others out.

I was really going to miss her...