Chapter 11

YOUR POV

When I woke up I felt refreshed.

It felt great to have slept and I slept just enough.

It was now 10:45am the previous day.

I felt nice.

I quickly got ready then headed out to the living room where I found Hoseok and Yoongi sitting on the couch.

I walk to the couch and sit down.

"Good morning." Hoseok says In English and I laugh a little then speak Korean.

"I'm pretty fluent now. There's no need to speak to me in English anymore." I say and he relaxes a little and smiles.

"So then you understand us?" Yoongi asks.

"I sure do." I say.

"Then I'm sure the others will be thrilled to know that you're awake." he says.

"Where are they by the way?" I ask.

"Sleeping still. Do you mind waking them?" Hoseok asks.

"Not at all." I reply then stand.

I head for Namjoon's room first.

When I walked in he was sleeping half on the bed and half off.

I laughed a little and walked over to the bed and squatted down.

I began to shake him and soon enough, I got him up.

After that I headed over to the room shared by Jungkook and Taehyung.

When I got inside I noticed Tae asleep on one side and when I looked over to Jungkook my eyes widened and I did the only thing I could think, I screamed.

I threw my hands over my eyes as I heard the door open behind me and people run in.

"What's wrong?! What happened?" Jimin asks and then they notice.

"Oh jeez! Jungkook, put some clothes on!" Jimin and Namjoon yells and in that moment I just think of how every Jungkook stan wishes they could be me in this moment.

I was blessed by the Jungcock.

I rush out of the room, my face hot.

How could I face Jungkook after that?

Lmao well, at least I can cross that off of my bucket list. (((;
___
JIMIN'S POV

"What were you doing in Jungkook's room anyway?" Namjoon asks and I look over at Y/n to see her avoiding eye contact.

"Well Hoseok asked if I wanted to wake people up so after I woke you up I went to get them up and then, we'll you know." she says in Korean and as happy as I am about the whole her being able to actually speak my language, my mind was else where.

She was personally waking people up?!

Why didn't she wake me up??

Well, I think it's safe to admit that I was forming a crush on her.

I wanted so badly to just sit down and have a conversation with her but how when everything keeps happening.

"Well now the poor boy is super embarrassed." Namjoon says and she laughs a little.

"Yeah but I'll just act like it never happened. I mean it'll be hard to forget but I won't bring it up." she says and I make a face.

I didn't want her to remember.

"Well, anyways, what are our plans for today?" She asks, smiling.

"Whatever you want to do is fine." Namjoon says.

"Actually, I wanted to take Y/n around and show her some good places in Seoul. You know, in case she ever comes back." I say and she smiles.

"I'm up for that." she says and I feel myself smiling.

Now would be my time to talk to her.

"Then I'll hurry up and get ready and then we can go." I say and then head to my room and quickly get ready yet try to take my time so I can look good.

I wanted to impress her.

I mean she always looked good so I should too, for her.

When I was finally ready I headed back to the living room where I found Y/n on her phone.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Ready." she says then stands and follows me out.

Today was going to be fun.
___

A/n: I'm gonna update again today ???¿ maybe just maybe. (((((':