Chapter 19

YOUR POV

When I woke up the next morning I groaned at the sound coming from my phone.

It was a FaceTime call from Namjoon.

I run my fingers through my hair then answer.

"Yo." I say in English.

"Hey." he says back normally in Korean.

"Why did you call?" I ask as I rub at my eyes.

"I wanted to talk to you about Jimin." he says and I let out a breath and yawn.

"There's nothing really to talk about." I say.

"Yes there is. I know you're upset." he says.

"I'm not upset." I say causally.

"You can't hide it from me Y/n, I can see right through you." he says and I let out a breath then speak.

"What did he tell you?" I ask.

"He just told me what happened. Please don't take that personally. Jimin isn't very experienced in dating so I'm sure he has a lot to learn. He doesn't know girls very well and you're the first girl he's liked this much in a very long time." Namjoon says and I feel Myself becoming soft.

"Is he alright? I ask.

"He is. He's just stressing out because he thinks you're upset." Namjoon says.

"Please tell him to call me. I don't want him to think I'm mad at him. I was only angry at myself." I say.

"You have no reason to be angry with yourself. You're a great girl Y/n and I can guarantee Jimin will fall in love with you before you know it." Namjoon says and I smile.

"Thank you Namjoon, that means a lot." I say.

"No need to thank me. Now go call your boyfriend and make up." he grins and I smile and thank him once more before ending the call.

I quickly make myself presentable and then I called Jimin.

It rang twice and then he answered.

"Hey." say and he gives me a sad smile.

"How are you feeling?" He asks and I can tell he's being careful with me.

"More importantly, how are you?" I ask.

"I don't know." he says.

"Well turn that frown upset down. I don't want to see my smol mochi upset." I say and I see a smile forming on his face.

"I'm really sorry, Y/n. I didn't mean to make you upset." he says.

"You don't have to apologize. It's okay, I promise. I need to understand that this takes time. I don't want to rush it or anything." I say and he nods.

"I promise it won't take too long." he says and I laugh and smile.

"Are you sleepy?" I ask.

"I'm not. Did you sleep well?" He asks.

"Well Namjoon calling me woke me up but for the most part, yeah. I say.

"I'm glad. Soon enough you can be beside me though and then I'll sleep better at night." he says and I laugh.

"Who says I'd be sleeping in the same bed as you." I say and he shakes his head.

"I meant being in the same living environment as me." he says.

"I know what you meant, I just like to mess with you." I say and he shakes his head while laughing a little.

"I'm excited to see you, Jimin. I'm expecting that kiss." I grin and he bites his lip which causes me to fangirl inside.

When he did it it was an instant turn on.

Not that I'd tell him that.

"You're making me impatient." he groans and I can't help but laugh.

"Mm well that sucks. You still have awhile till you get a taste of these sweet lips." I say and he busts out laughing at what I said.

"Well it'll be well worth the wait." he says and I feel myself blush at the thought of kissing him.

I was definitely excited for this concert.

"It's getting late, you should sleep." I say once I notice how quickly time had passed.

"I don't want to though." he says as he sticks his bottom lip out in a pout.

"If you don't no hugs or kisses." I say and he sucks in a breath then nods.

"Okay, fine." he says.

"Goodnight, sleep well." I say and he frowns.

"I really don't want to." He says as he throws his head back.

"Jimin, it's 2am, go to sleep or else." I warn.

"Or else what?" He asks.

"Or else I'll punch you." I say.

"You'd really hit me?" He asks, his eyes turning those of a puppy.

"No." I say and he grins.

"But I will deny kisses." I say.

"You wouldn't dare." he says.

"Oh, but I would." I laugh.

"You're evil." he says.

"Oh trust me, I know." I say, smirking.

"Fine, I'll sleep." he says.

"But I want unlimited kisses when I see you." he says as his eyes fall shut.

You could tell he was struggling to stay awake.

"Whatever you say." I smile.

"Good." he mumbles and slowly drifts off to sleep.

I sit there for a moment and smile.

He looked adorable.

His head was resting against his arm as his hair fell ever so slightly onto his eyelids.

He looked peaceful.

I smiled and then ended it.

I was very lucky.

I had always dreamed about this moment and I never even imagined it like this.

It was better than I could have ever imagined.

I'm in love.
--

A/n: The story is drawing near an end )))): I really enjoy this story and I really hope you all do too!
Until next time, Your admin-nim, Hailey