Chapter 18

"You want to Kiss me?" I ask, eyes wide.

"I mean not if you don't want to of course. It's just that you're my girlfriend and all and I-"

I laugh and stop his attempt to make the situation less 'awkward'.

"Of course I want to kiss you." I say and those words alone make his face blush and him hide his face from being shy and let me just tell you, it was the cutest shit you'd ever see.

"Really?" He asks.

"Of course, Jimin. I've literally thought about how badly I wanted to kiss you the whole time I was around you in Seoul and even way before that. I've wanted to kiss you since the first time I ever saw you." I laugh and he looks a bit taken back but then he smiles.

"Well good because I also wanted to kiss you while you were here in Seoul." he says and my eyes widen.

He wanted to...

The whole time I was in...

Fuck!! He should have just kissed me!!

I'm sobbing.

My chance, Gone.

"You wanted to..You should have just kissed me!" I say as I whine.

"I'm sorry I didn't think you actually like liked me. I just figured it was a famous person like type of thing." he says.

"Of course not. When I said I loved you I actually meant I love you." I say and at that, he looks taken back.

He didn't know this was how I actually feel...

That's a shame.

"Well now you know so do what you want with that information." I say, a bit irritated at myself.

Could I have been more obvious so he got the hint?

"Don't be angry, please." he says.

"I'm not angry." I say and he looks sad.

"I understand that you like me and I have since we started dating but I didn't know that you loved me. It's not a bad thing, trust me, I'm happy you do. It's just that since I've only met you a little while ago it's too soon to tell if I love you back." he says and honestly, it hurt.

I know I couldn't expect him to love me back but It hurt to hear him say it.

"I understand." I say quietly.

"Please don't be upset." he says.

"I'm not." I say even though deep down, I was.

I was very upset at myself, not him.

"Y/n.." he says but I shake my head.

"Really Jimin, I'm okay. I'm gonna get going alright. Have a good day okay." I smile before ending the call.

I wanted to talk to him longer but I upset myself and now I just wanted to sleep.

Hopefully one day he can love me as much as I do...
____
JIMIN'S POV

"Really Jimin, I'm okay. I'm gonna get going alright. Have a good day okay."

Her words kept replaying in my head as she ended the call.

She was obviously upset.

I was upset now as well because I wanted to talk to her and now I couldn't.

Now I wouldn't have a good day. I didn't want her to go to sleep upset.

"Why do you look so upset? Shouldn't you be happy after talking to your girlfriend?" Namjoon asks.

"Well yeah but she got upset" I say.

"How? What happened?" He asks.

"Well she basically told me she loved me but I didn't know she was serious." I say.

"Oh god Jimin, please tell me you didn't tell her you don't feel the same." Namjoon says and I bite my lip.

"You did didn't you?" He sighs.

"All I said was it was too soon to know if I loved her back." I say.

"Oh Jimin, girls are sensitive. You can't say things like that. Now she's probably angry at herself and is thinking about why you don't love her back. She's probably thinking about what she can change to make you feel the same." Namjoon says.

"But I don't want her to change. She's already perfect the way she is." I say and he lets out a breath.

"I'll talk to her, alright. Don't worry about it. I'll fix this." he says then heads out.

I guess I'd leave this up to Namjoon.

Hopefully she won't beat herself up about this.

There's nothing about her that I want her to change.

She's perfect just the way she is.

She's perfect.