Chapter 5

"That was awesome!" I yell and a couple of the guys laugh and even some people around us.

"Are you hungry?" Namjoon asks and I nod as my stomach growls which makes them laugh.

"Then we'll go eat and I'll drop you back off at the hotel." He says and I frown but nod.

I didn't want to leave them.

I didn't even know how long I was actually able to stay here but what I did know is that I didn't want to leave.
_
When we got to the restaurant we sat down at a circle booth.

Me beside Namjoon, Jin beside him, then Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, then Jimin on the other side of me.

"I'm not sure if you've ever had Korean food so I'm not sure what you like." Namjoon says.

"Whatever is fine. I'll try something new." I say and he nods and points out some options of things he says is good.

After we all order we eat and make small talk then soon enough we were heading back to the hotel and I was sad.

"I think our manager said the trip was a week so you still have six more days to hang out with us." Namjoon says and I feel my happiness rise again.

"Then I'll see you guys tomorrow?" I ask.

"Of course. We have more planned so it'll be fun, I promise." he says and from behind him I see the maknae line talking about something, Hoseok and Yoongi standing there staring off into space, and Jin leaned against the door frame.

"I'm looking forward to it." I smile and he smiles back.

"Then we'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight, rest well." he says and they all say goodbyes and head off.

Once they're gone I head inside and lay down.

Today was fun yet exhausting.

I was really excited to see what tomorrows plans were.

I'd be here for a week.

I was really happy about that.

A week with my favorite people ever.

That was enough to make me happy for years.

Who am I kidding, for the rest of my life.

I'm one happy fangirl.
____

JIMIN'S POV

"She's really cute!" Jungkook says again for like the thirtieth time since we first saw Y/n.

"I agree! She's adorable!" Tae says and I look over to see our hyungs laughing at our conversation.

"You guys don't even know how old she is. Plus, she's only here for a week so try not to get too attached." Yoongi says and I see Jungkook frown a little.

"Plus she doesn't even speak Korean so how will you communicate with her how you wish to?" He adds.

"Can't Namjoon teach her?" Jungkook asks.

"There's not enough time for that." Namjoon adds.

"Well you can teacher her some things at least." He says and Namjoon smiles a little.

"Only if she wants to." he says then Jungkook drops the topic.

"What a minute. Don't our fans do that bias thing? Where they like one of us more than the others and love said person unconditionally?" Jungkook points out.

"Oh yeah, they do. Why?" Jin asks.

"Well, we don't know who Y/N's bias is." he says.

"You're right. Is that really important though? I mean she loves all of us." Hoseok says and I look between Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Why don't we just ask her?" I ask.

"I have a better idea. How about you guys guess and then when we ask, the person who gets it wrong gets flicked." Yoongi says.

"Why would we do that?" Namjoon asks.

"Because I want to flick someone, duh." he says and I roll my eyes and laugh a little.

Typical Yoongi-hyung move.

"Sure. We'll ask her tomorrow. I'm confident it'll be me." Jungkook grins and I nod.

"Yeah, Jungkookie is really attractive. He's quite popular with our fans. Still, maybe she likes Namjoon." I say and they look towards Namjoon.

"Well there is seven of us. It could be anyone of us." Namjoon says.

"Well it's probably not me." I say and I receive a slap from Taehyung.

"I'm sure she loves you! I know I do!" Tae says and I smile.

"Thanks man." I say in which he laughs.

"I guess we'll find out tomorrow." Jin says and me and the other two youngest exchange glances.

Who is it that she holds closest to her heart?