Chapter 12

I know, I know "where have you been? It's been forever since you've updated!" but I have a somewhat decent excuse. So first of all, as you may have noticed I currently have a new fanfic out on my page. It's a HP love story and I would really appreciate it if you guys would go and check that out *wink wink *nudge nudge. I am super excited about it and I already have big plans for how it's going to turn out so stay tuned for that. Second of all, I have had the flu these past 2 weeks so it was really hard for me to concentrate while coughing and sniffling and puking my guts out every five minutes so I apologize beforehand for the horribleness of this chapter (please forgive me). So once again I apologize for updating so late and I will make sure to try and get an update in at least every 2 weeks :). Without further ado, here is the long awaited chapter 12...

Throughout the entire night I was able to get around two hours of sleep, continuing to twist and turn as my mind ran at full speed, not wanting to shut down after what I had just witnessed.

I had expected to wake up tired and grumpy but somehow I woke up full of energy and enthusiasm, completely ready to start the day.

Breakfast that morning had been a mixture of excitement and awkwardness, both Alexander and I glancing at each other every few minutes before quickly looking back at our food. Would it always have been this awkward with a regular guy or was this just a Prince thing?

As I chatted with Scarlett and Annabelle I contemplated telling them about my date later, but in the end I just decided to keep it to myself for now and tell them about it afterwards if all goes well.

The entire morning was surprisingly very normal. Annabelle was back to her old self again and Scarlett was just as chatty as usual.

Once we finished eating, we went straight to the Women's room for our torture classes with Silvia, mentally hoping that she would go easier on us now that our first Report was officially over.

Luckily, it seems like my prayers were heard since we moved on from posture and now start learning how to properly eat at the dining table. Learning to eat properly can't be that difficult to learn right? Boy was I wrong.

By the time we were done I didn't think I'd ever look at silverware the same way again, and I still hadn't been able to come up with an idea on what to do with the Prince later!

"...is another symbol of the model lady. Don't you ever forget that! Class dismissed!" Silvia concluded with the slap of her yard stick on the table, breaking me out of my haze.

I looked around wildly for a few moments as I tried to figure out what was happening around me, but as soon as I did I couldn't have bolted out of that room any faster.

Neither Scarlett nor Annabelle even noticing that I had already left until I was already at the foot of the stairwell. I had to make sure to apologize to them later.

I jogged up the carpeted stairs, taking them two at a time, although that was probably dangerous to do in my heels, something I didn't realize until I was already at the top step.

Rushing through the hallway I reached the door to my room and swiftly threw it open, wanting to get there early enough so that when the Prince shows up I'll already have an idea in mind.

Slamming the door closed with a bit more force than was necessary, I turned to face the wall clock. Giving a loud sigh of relief when I saw that I still had enough time to spare, but it was quickly replaced with an involuntary yelp as a head peeped out from the walk in closet.

"Gabriela! W-Why are you here so early?" Julia rushed over to me as if she thought I had been hurt or injured, eyes filled with worry, gripping my arms in a motherly fashion.