Chapter 39

Lance's Pov

"Lance where the hell is Venus?!" Zeus asked me

" I don't know Zeus. I guess she's with Rence. She wrote a letter and it says she needs to find herself." I said

"Shit"

"Call the cops! Give me her phone! "

"Ano bang nangyayari Zeus?!" I asked him

"Papsieee why is it that you're in a hurry? " 

"Hello babies!" Mercury suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Ako na magbabantay sa kanila. Explain everything to Lance. Venus is in trouble." she added and smiled at my twins.

"Tara na Lance!" Zeus grab me and we ran out of breath as we reach his car. 

"Call the cops . Tell them to get ready. Get all your connections Lance! Gusto ko pang makitang buhay yung kapatid ko!"

I hurriedly contacted the cops and we're heading to the police station right now. I'm still confused about this incident. 

"Zeus ano bang nangyayari?" I asked him

"Look. Lamce alam mo naman na magkapatid kaming tatlo diba? Si Rence ay kapatid namin pero psycho siya. Mahal na mahal niya si Venus oo pero na inlove siya ulit kay Yumi, the twin of your ex girlfriend. Yep she had a twin sister and she's seeking vengeance towards you at nalaman niya na naging kayo ni Venus at nagalit siya. Now she's using Rence to kill Venus! Hula ko andun sila sa lumang bahya namin dahil doon nagsimula lahat. " he said. 

Shit! Fuck fuck fuck! Bakit ba ako natulog matapos kaming mag sex? I'm gonna get that motherf*cker's d*ck and crushed his ugly eggs! I keep on dialing Venus phone pero hindi siya sumasagot. Ngayon lang ako nakaramdam ng kaba at takot. Ayokong mawala yung babaeng mahal ko. 

Please not again not again! We're now heading to their old house with the cops. I hope everything is ok. Zeus max up his speed. I looked at his hands and it's trembling. 

"Lance get ready we're almost there. Get the gun under your chair. " he ordered.

 He parked his car behind a tree.

"Dito lang tayo baka may kasamahan pa sila. Ok here is the plan. Kayong lahat diyan you will invade that house" Zeus said while pointing to an old mansion. 

"At the rest, we will go somewhere." sabi niya.

"Move! "

" Are you sure about this shit Zeus? How did you know about this?" I asked him.

"Remember Yana? Venus told you about her right? She surrendered herself. She's part of the plan. Nakonsensya ata siya. I think mahal niya si Venus at hindi niya kayang patayinh yung kaibigan niya kahit na nagustuhan ni Venus si Rence na sobrang gusto ni Yana. Yan yung totoong kaibigan. Marunong umintinde." he said.