Chapter 3

Chapter 3

“Hey, Hi, Good Morning, Hello!” I heard in the back ground. I could imagine them sitting around Harry, yelling into the phone.

“Hey, so, I slightly noticed you called. All of you. Do they have beauty sleep in Britain?” I said, sarcastically. I heard them all laugh in the back ground.

“Yes, but you don’t need it.” I mentally aw’ed in my head.

“Thanks, but would you all like to elaborate on why Maria and I woke up to find our phones lighting up like Christmas Trees?” I laughed.

“We wanted to see if you could hang out today.” My eyes widened. I didn’t hear the rest of the sentence. Crap. I wanted to say no. But could I say no? And of course Maria would have to factored into it.

“Wait, what? I’m sorry, Maria said something to me.” I lied, she laughed at me, knowing how I was trying to cover up the fact that I was known for spacing out over the phone. I heard the phone switch hands.

“Hey, Maria’s there? Tell her I say hi!” Zayn said.

“Give me back my phone Zayn!” And then I heard a large mass hit the ground on the other side of the line. And the guys chanting Zayn’s name, I laughed so hard I almost forgot what we had been talking about before..

“Zayn says hi.” I said simply to Maria. Her eyes widened, and I laughed at her face. All while hearing the boys passing around the phone in my ear. I made a mental note to ask Louis what his thing was with Carrots.

“Sorry Love, I’m back.” Harry said finally.

“Its okay, now can you tell me what you said?” I asked.

“We wanted to see if you and Maria wanted to hang out today.” He said, I smiled at this.

“I’ll ask her.” I put the phone towards my chest. And looked at Maria, who seemed to be a thousand miles away.

“Maria, The boys want to hang out today, what do ya say? I mean we can say no if we want, since we have our shopping day today.” I said, she looked up at me, her expression almost apologetic.

“Well, lets see. A group of British Hotties vs Shopping. What would Miranda do?” She said philosophically. I glared at her. Personally, I could use the money that I didn’t spend today for when I went to College after summer break. I was counting every cent I didn’t spend.

“Well, we just met them yesterday!” I said, the I took a deep breath. “But I need the money for college. And we could take them to the swimming hole, or to the coast,” I listed things we could do. And then it hit me. “Mo’s. Cannon Beach. Grab some stuff and put it into a suit case.” She nodded. And left the room with speed.

“How opposed are you all to going to the coast today?” I asked Harry, once I put the phone back up to my ear. I heard them all cheer like they were right next to me. I had a slight feeling that I’d been put on speaker.

“Bloody Fantastic Idea Love, we’ll drive by your place in 30 minutes okay?” Harry said.

“Okay, see you all soon.” I smiled into the phone.

“Bye! See you soon! Catch you later! Farewell!” All they guys said, almost at once.

“Parting is such sweet sorrow, see you soon Love.” I heard Harry say.

“Romeo and Juliet, Nice, see you in 30 minutes.” I said, then I clicked the end button on my phone.  I set it down on the table and ran back to Maria.

“God Dang it! Can I borrow your pink Bikini?” She asked, holding it up.

“Yes, here, put these in there.” I through a pair of wedges at her. My favorite shoes.

“Don’t kill me! What about this?” She held up one of my Bikinis, it was blue with purple plaid on it.

“For me? Yes.” I said, then I went to the linen closet and grabbed out two beach towels and putting them into the suit case.

“Miranda, do you want to bring these?” She held up the familiar blue box. I nodded sharply once. And then our bag was filled. We’d brought along, 2 swimming suits, each of us an extra pair of clothes to wear, 2 pairs of shoes each, towels, and all this in a semi big tote bag from Hollister. If I didn’t already know it, I’d say that we were awesome.

“And the speed packing award does to, Maria Fontania!” I smiled at her. She bowed.

“And now, I propose we have a snack.” She said, and I followed her into the kitchen. We pulled out the chips, and finished our soda’s from earlier. We flicked on the TV.

“Oh Look! A Haunting is on!” Maria said, and flicked it straight to the channel. I groaned and buried my face into a pillow. I hated these shows, I heard the mention of Bobby Mackie’s. And I quite literally forced myself to fall asleep to avoid watching the episode.

A/N:

Hello there dear reader! How are you on this fine day? I would like to remind you that I am in need of a cover? Willing to cry on my knees for one, but if you do not have the talent required, I'll just make myself one. So, again, I remind you, please do the following: Vote, Comment, Eat a carrot, eat a cookie, stay away from spoons, brush your hair, wear a hat, be a leprechaun and of course, listen to you 'Up all Night' CD! Woo! Oh, and sorry about the crapy ending up there. It really does suck. Yours Truly, Allie