Chapter 20

Chapter 19

Way to put me on the spot Maria, I thought, digging through my drawers. I knew I’d brought my senior year homecoming dress incase something like this happened, but I had no idea where it was.

“AHA!” I shouted as I found the dress, pulling it out, I remembered my senior homecoming. It was perfect, Maria, Natalie, I and a few friends had masqueraded. The dress was white with a sweetheart cut, the bodice had lace detailing that ended right at my hips and went into elbow length sleeves, while the skirt was chiffon, floating out as I spun in a circle and went to just above my knees. I shrugged out of my everyday clothes, put on a strapless bra, then pulled the dress over my head. I zipped it up part of the way and looked in the mirror. The dress hugged what little curves I had, but my hair needed to be pulled up. I grabbed my bag and pulled out a brush, a hair tie, and a clip. I pulled my hair into a bun, like I had when I’d actually worn this. Now for shoes, I knew I had a pair of silver two inch heels in here somewhere. When I found them, I hooked them over my feet.

Looking in the mirror, I knew I looked beautiful all but my black eye, which was something that was going to be avoided. I looked around my room, while clutching my necklace, I opened my door and took a step out, almost running into Liam as he straightened his tie.

“You look very pretty!” Liam said, almost at once, looking me up and down. I giggled as he offered me his arms and we started to walk down stairs.

“You look pretty sharp yourself Liam! Thank you though.” I said as we took the first steps down the stairs.

“Thank you!” He laughed, smiling.

“Liam, can you tell me about your girlfriend? If that is not too personal, I mean.” I asked, he smiled, as though the very thought of her lit up his world.

“Of course not! She’s perfect, she is a dancer, and she’s super sweet, super pretty, you’ll meet her when you get to London.” He smiled, that was when I noticed how adorable Liam really was, of all the boys, I knew him the least. We arrived in the kitchen to see Louis, Niall, and Zayn, Clearly, I was the first of the girls to be ready.

“Well don’t you look spiffy!” Louis said to Liam and they all complimented me. Making me blush a deep red.

“Thanks guys, you all look adorable yourselves.” I laughed, leaning against the counter. Maria and Natalie came down next, Natalie had on a red dress and Maria had on a lavender dress. All three of us laughed when they walked in, we were all wearing our homecoming dresses from Senior year. And of course Harry was the last to come down. He actually took so long we all sent Louis up to haul him down. Once he was down the focus was on Maria and Zayn again.

“Okay, first game we are going to play is a classic round of hide and go seek, the entire house is in bounds, but locking doors isn’t allowed.” Maria explained, she looked over to Zayn like he was going to say something.

“And nose goes for who is finding.” Everyone but Niall automatically put their hands on there nose. Niall looked around dazed for a second, then stomped his foot realizing what just happened. We all laughed as he covered his eyes and started counting. We all scattered, most of us heading either up or down stairs, I went into the game room and hid in the pool cabinet. I was deathly afraid of getting chalk on my dress so I was practically leaning against the doors.

Niall stepped right in, making as much noise as possible. I held my breath not making any noise whatsoever, and then right behind him 2 more pairs of feet made tons of noise.

“I swear I saw her go in here Niall, I promise, she ran right into this room.” It was Louis, and I heard Maria agree with him. When Niall whipped open the cabinet I rolled out, onto his nice shiny shoes. I smiled right up at him.

“Hi.” I said, sheepishly. Louis helped me up and we continued searching. Everyone else was simple to find, except for Zayn. Where could he had possibly hidden that we didn’t already look?

“Alright everyone, split up. Liam and Maria look upstairs, Natalie and I will look here and Miranda and Harry, look down stairs.” We all split up.

“Zayny boy where are you?” I whispered creepily as I walked into a dark supply closet. I didn’t see him automatically, but I freaked out when his hand grabbed mine and pulled me into the closet closing the door and putting his hand around my mouth. Naturally, I did what anyone would do. I bit him.

“What the hell, Malik?” I whisper-shouted at him. He laughed nervously.

“I didn’t want anyone to find me! Did I win?” He asked, I could hear the smirk in his voice. It was at that moment, I took a mad break for the door, running smack dab into Harry.

“Zayn is in the closet.” I pointed at the door, he looked at me, his eyebrow raised in confusion. Zayn walked out of the closet hands up.

“Alright, alright you win.” He sighed, “Race you both upstairs?” He took off running and so did we. 

A/N:

OH MY GOSH! I seriously cannot beleive that this has over 1100 veiws! This seriously lights up my world like nothing else (Sorry, had to plug it in) But as always 50 fans for a twittah account! So do what you do best, vote, comment, watch Doctor Who, Blog about Tom Daley's face, listen to good music, all of the above! Hope you liked this chapter!!

Allison Thomas