Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I hate to say the next couple of days went by quick, but they really did. The day after our huge shopping trip Louis sent us off to get our nails and hair done. He claimed that he had some huge thing to do, but I swore I saw him with my sister later that day. And the day after that we finally went to see the gorge, which was just as touristy as usual. Then all of a sudden it was Thursday, and that was the day we all started to pack. That night Louis and Liam skyped with their girlfriends. They were so sweet, I couldn’t wait to meet them! And now, its Friday. Tomorrow is the day.

“Everyone! We’re going to sleep now. We have to leave really early in the morning because,” Liam started.

“The flight leaves at 7 in the morning.” The rest of us finished. Liam stuck his tounge out at us.

“Shush up, lets go.” We all went up stairs. My room, which had once been filled with little details that made it mine, looked completely bare. I had kept one thing out that I had grabbed from my room, but never had time to use, my diary.

Yes, I know, how completely cliche, a diary, but I’d been keeping a Diary since my 6th grade year, and I wasn’t about to stop. I opened my diary, read through some of my favorite entries.

The one on May 3rd during my sophomore year would always stick out in my mind, it was the day that the boy I had been pining away at forever finally asked me out, The words were extatic and jumpy, but none the less, calmed me in their familiarity.

The next couple pages I read were more recent, prom, graduation. I then found a pen and opened to a fresh page and wrote.

Dear Diary,

Today is July 19th, and here I am in a house somewhere outside of Portland. Remember when I said this summer was going to be the best of my life? I was right, while Maria and I were at a Timbers Game on June 30th we met five gorgeous British boys. They took us home and we exchanged numbers. The day after, we all went to the beach, feasted on Mo’s, spent ages in the waves, and it was on this day I am positive I had my first kiss with my other half. Now is the time where I tell you about the boys right? Because I’ve scared you with speak of other half. Well, I’ll save my other half for last to keep up the suspense.

The oldest one is Louis, he is like a brother to me, he has impeccable fashion sense and is deeply dedicated to his girlfriend who is a sweetheart and I can’t wait to meet in person. He has a thing with Harry, who is his best mate, and they act in total, complete love with each other. He is always cracking jokes, but is fantastic for advice.

The next oldest one is Zayn, Maria’s new boyfriend. He is ever so the strong and silent type, he is very sweet though and very thoughtful. Maria is totally enamored with him, and it is clear that he is even more so with her. They never leave each other’s side, and to be entirely honest, I can almost hear the wedding bells in their future! But after college, of course.

Then there is Liam, who is the older brother I never had, I can tell him anything. His girlfriend is so sweet, and promises to help me with my dancing once I meet her. Liam is like the father in the house, telling us to go to sleep, listening to our internal struggles as often as nessesary, but for a boy who is dating a dancer, the boy sure has two left feet, I’m sure I still have bruises.

The next is Niall, Natalie’s boyfriend. He is so carefree, such a joy to be around. Honestly if he wasn’t taken, I would have ended up liking him. He is addicted to eating, but never gains any weight, I am so jealous of him in that aspect. Natalie is in like with him, I couldn’t be sure if it was love because so much of their relationship is private.

And last, but certainly not least, is my Harry. He is walking talking perfection. I love him more with each sunrise and sunset. He is utterly truthful, does all the little things that a relationship should have. On the fourth of July he gave me a necklace with Juliet engraved in it, this has meaning to me because we love to quote the play back and forth at each other. I’m positive he is perfect for me, but I don’t know about wedding bells like Zayn and Maria.

Those are my boys, tomorrow we leave for London for the next 3 weeks, getting back in time for school, but I will never forget the weeks that we had here in America. The beach, Fourth of July, no-power day, movie marathoning, shopping and just plain hanging out.

I am surely going to write from London, but I don’t know where we’re staying or how busy we will be, so don’t murder me if I don’t write in a week?

Yours,

Miranda

At that point in time there was a knock on my door, I hid my diary in a drawer quickly, and opened it to find the face of my beloved boyfriend Harry Styles.

A/N:

HELLO ITS ALLIE! I love you guys so much, And I promise to never spend that much time between updates ever again, I just got MAJORLY overloaded on schoolwork! But now It should be all good, I hope you enjoy this chapter, and here is the question of the Update: Do you think Miranda is a little too hung up on Harry or not?

HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK MY LOVELIES :D