Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*Harry’s POV*

Okay, needless to say, I did not like James. The way he looked at her, I did not like, not at all. He looked at her like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time, it irked me to the fullest. And then there was the way she unrestrainededly ran up to hug him, I was glad her friend came back, but could you blame me for being protective? I’d just found the love of my life, and I was not going to lose her.

And then, as we watched them play soccer, he started to talk to me. I knew for a fact he didn’t like me, the way he looked at me was a sure sign that he did not like me in the slightest. But while we were sitting there talking she kicked the ball the wrong way, crumpling to the ground like a petal of of a Cherry tree in midspring. He was there before I could even get up.

She said that she was fine, getting right back up, and brushing her dress off, sending a smile my way. Then he came to sit down next to me again.

“Its a shame you picked now to show up, she is rather infatated with you.” He said, smirking at me like he had something to hide.

“What do you mean infatuated?” I asked, arching my eyebrows, then cheering for Liam on the side. I grinned, she looked like she was having a lot of fun, she actually was a rather good soccer player, although, I did not like the bruises that were forming on her legs. I knew how that was all too well, and it was very painful.

“Well, I’ve seen her go through a lot of guys, but I guess you could be right, there is something different in her now.” He sighed, he had something small in his hands and he was twirling it back in forth, it caught the light, nearly blinding me with the reflection.

“What’s that in your hand?” I asked, I stood up and cheered as she scored a goal, He did the same. I frowned instantly as she rubbed her foot nervously, like it might hurt.

Something about this girl made me worry about her. I didn’t know if it was her innocence, or if it was the way her voice made my heart take off, to quote my own song, the way that she flipped her hair made me overwhelmed. I didn’t even know why, was this how Liam and Dani felt? Louis and Eleanor? I didn’t know where I had heard it, but there was a saying that went something like this, Love gives you wings. And right now I was sky high.

“This?” He asked, laughing, but his laugh was wrong, it had a cruel edge to it. The thing he showed me was a little ring, with forever engraved on it. “It is the abandoned hope of an engagement ring.”

I wasn’t sure what happened then. I excused myself quickly, and went back into the house, straight through it, and I went to the van. I leaned against it, tears coming to my eyes. How could I have been so stupid? Why else would someone come back? While clearly, Miranda loved me now. A much different part of her heart held James in a similar way. I fished in my pockets, pulling out the necklace I had bought for her the other day. It was a star, a bright shining one. To  me it had represented the line Romeo had spoken to Juliet, while she was on her balcony, “Oh Speak again glorious angel.” I murmured the line under my breath, as I cried and clutched the necklace to my chest.

It felt like the world had been taken out from under me. I didn’t know up from down, left from right, I didn’t even recongnize my best friend as he raced out to me.

“Haz,” He sat next to me, shaking my shoulder. “Haz, whats wrong?” He asked, he pulled me against his chest, rocking me slowly. It wasn’t a shock people always thought we were dating.

“He was going to propose to her.” I said into him. I heard him gasp audibly, and he stroked my curls.

“It will be okay, you just gotta go back in there and be a man Haz. She love you, its clear by the way she looks at you.” I nodded, wiping the tears out of  my eyes, I stood up. I was not going to let him win. I loved her, and I was going to do what ever it took to keep her.

HERE! I DOUBLE UPLOADED JUST FOR YOU! I LOVE YOU AND YOU KNOW IT! SHOCKING CHAPTER EH?!?! LOTS OF LOVE,

ALLIE J.

(i'M IN A HURRY RIGHT NOW!)