Chapter 7

Chapter 7

“See Harry! I told you that they were having Ice cream!” Niall complained when him and Harry came into the kitchen. “Why didn’t you invite me?” He looked sad and we all laughed.

“Here.” Maria tossed a spoon at him, he caught it with skill, then rushed over, to find the ice cream carton, empty.

“Ahg! Why do you do this to me?!” He shouted, then flinging the freezer door open to grab another carton. Digging into it like he was a miner and it was the California gold rush all over again. Making us all laugh.

“The movie over?” Maria asked, walked around the island, trying to peer out the door without catching a glimpse of the tv.

“No, not yet, we’re in the final stretch though. Niall and I wanted more food.” Harry said, and Niall made a noise that sounded like and agreement.

“Wow, what a shock, Niall wanting more food.” I laughed, placing my elbows on the counter. Maria and I had talked it over, and decided that while rationalization was a good thing about me, the guys were five completely gorgeous guys who had basically accepted us two for our weird ways and all, I needed to realize that not everything in life was perfectly defined. Sometimes things were just, undefined.

“Movie’s over!” Louis screeched, running in the kitchen and jumping on Harry’s back. Making us all laugh.

“I say we swim!” Liam said, looking off into the distance dramatically, his eye brows arched  making him look very philosophical.

“You guys have a pool here?” Maria said, Zayn’s muscled arms were around her waist, pulling her into him, it was almost cute if the rational side I was trying to shut down wasn’t worried for my friend’s heart.

“Yeah!” Louis said, getting off of Harry’s back hand grabbing some chips from the pantry and eating half of the bag in one bite.

“Last one there gets a banana in the face!” Zayn shouted, and made me laugh, by scooping up Maria and running with her, down stairs. Niall was short to follow, As was Liam and Louis. Harry grinned at me, and offered a hand.

“Come on!” I laughed, rolling my eyes, and running with him down the stairs. Our laughs sounded in harmony as we heard splashing from below us. As we broke into the room, we found all the guys in the pool, splashing, laughing, dunking each other under, just having a grand old time. Harry and I met each others eyes. And at once, we started running, and jumped into the pool together, our hands still connected when we came up.

It was a time filled with shouts, screaming, jumping in, swimming, quoting Romeo and Juliet, and the occasional underwater kiss. It was just plain old fun. And by the time that Maria and I had decided it was time for us to dry off, they offered us each spare rooms. Maria accepted it without a second thought, And I accepted it just as quick, but thought against it later. What would my neighbors think when we got home?

“Here, your in between me an Niall.” Harry said when he led me to the room. I nodded silently, and opened the door with a pruned hand.

“Thank you, for everything today, The room, going to the beach, swimming, the movie. Everything.” I smiled, backing into the cool, crisp room.

“It is no problem, I like spending time with you every bit as much, probably more. Sleep well love.” Harry said, and kissed me on the forehead, then walked into his room with a smile on his face. Quickly, I closed my door, and turned on the light. The room was hotel room fresh. My hair, was crisp with chlorine but none the less, dry. I dropped the tote of my stuff on the floor and dived for the bed, almost falling asleep the instant I hit the sheets.

Instead I stared at the ceiling, I went over my perfect day in my head. Harry, I thought as I touched my lips smiling. Today had been as close to heaven as possible. And it was only going to get better, my friend Natalie, was coming home tomorrow. She would get along great with the boys.

I hoped she would get along with one of the guys like Maria and I had. It would be to perfect. Right now life was just to

o perfect. I pulled the blanket closer to me and breathed in the scent of clean sheets and fell asleep.

~*~*Harry’s point of Veiw*~*~

As I took off my shirt and my pair of shorts I thought about the girl I’d met yesterday and fallen in love with. I know, it was impossible, but I really did love her. The way she smiled, the way her cheeks filled with a rosy red when I kissed her, how she flipped her hair, how she walked, even how she was cautious about us boys, Everything about her made me crazy.

I remembered when I first shuffled into the soccer seat next to her. Her face flushed pink, her eyes flickered with faint recognition, striking fear into my heart that we may have been found.

Which reminded me, how was I going to tell her? I wasn’t just simple Harry. I was Harry Styles, international superstar. Ted had disallowed us to tell anyone, but I had to tell her eventually. It brought tears to my eyes thinking about what might happen when I told her.

And then when we first kissed. The perfect first kiss any relationship would have, besides of course, the people who originally had it, Romeo and Juliet. My world lit on fire, her smile after we had kissed was what most people dreamed about.

I would tell her a week before it was time to go back to London. I climbed in the sheets and fell asleep promptly. Dreaming of her for a second night in a row.

A/N

Hello my Lovelies! I thought I would post today in honor of:

I GOT TICKETS FOR THE 2013 TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And yes, I did start crying when I got them, I'll be about 50 or so ft away from our boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, again I say, I hope you enjoy, but don't forget to, read, comment, vote, eat a carrot, keep your goldfish alive, eat some tissues, say VASHAPPENING?!?, and curl your hair!

Allie J.