Chapter 21

Chapter 21

The next week passed by quick, because all we did was watch movies, and old TV shows. It was amazing watching the bruises fade off of everyone. The day we were supposed to leave was July 20th, today was July 13th.

“Shopping day!” Louis exclaimed while we were all having breakfast.

“What do you mean?” Niall asked him.

“The girls will need new clothes for London!  Don’t you think boys?” Louis said, his eyebrows waggled a little making all of us girls blush.

“Why would we need new clothes for London what is wrong with the clothes we have now?” Maria asked, getting up to put her bowl away.

“Okay, let me rephrase that, You need a couple new outfits, and a whole bunch of new accessories. London life will be way different than you expect!” Louis said, leaning back.

“Alright, I’m not going to deny new clothes, when will we all go?” Natalie asked.

“I said nothing about ‘we all’ I disallow your boyfriends to see your new clothes.” At this Harry, Zayn, and Niall all gasped.

“Louis, we can’t not go! What will we do?!” Niall complained, slouching back in his chair.

“You boys can stay here and wait until we come back, alright? We’ll take Miranda’s car, so you guys can have the van if you need to go anywhere. Come on lets go girls!” Louis said, I shrugged and kissed Harry good bye.

“I’ll see you later, have fun with the boys.” I smirked at him. Today I was wearing shorts with a tank top and my hair was down straightened, and I had a little bit of makeup on.

“Call me if you need me, okay?” He grinned, pulling me down to kiss him again.

“Hurry up, you’re going to drive!” Louis called from the front door.

“Alright, alright, I’m coming Lou.” I called then I faced Harry once again, “See you later.” And with that I winked and walked out the door.

“Where are we going to shop at?” I asked, getting into to the car and putting on my seat belt. Louis was in the passenger seat, Liam was in the very back and Maria and Natalie were in the middle.

“I don’t know, I haven’t lived around here ever, what is the best mall around here?” Louis said.

“Pioneer Place.” All three of us said at once.

“Then that is where will go.” Liam said. So we drove to the mall, talking about make-up and things like that. I had to take a couple sideways glances at Louis to make sure he was still a guy.

“First things first, Forever 21!” Louis said, we all looked at him, our eyes wide. As we walked in he grabbed each of us a couple of outfits. And then almost pushed us into the dressing rooms.

“Everyone put on the dress first!” Liam called, My dress was like the one I had worn on the day with candles, white, sparkly and short, but this one was strapless. I found I loved twirling in it, the way it poofed out made me feel like a princess.

“Everyone ready? One, two, three, reveal!” Louis called, and we all unveiled our new dresses right off. Maria was in a black one shoulder, sequined dress. And Natalie was in a red fitted dress that was ruffled and had a black belt.

“Perfect!” Louis said, and then muttered under his breath, “I’m so good at this. Anything to add Liam?”

“Well, is there anyway to cover their shoulders?”

“No.”

“Okay, then I’m good.” Liam said, making Louis laugh.

“Next outfit will be the shorts outfit, I think that for you Natalie there is a skirt, but I’m not sure.” Then we went back into our changing rooms and changed. This outfit had a grey loose fitted top with black polka dots and black shorts. This was very cute. I was very impressed with Louis.

“Reveal!” We all did as we were told. Maria was in a black top with white polka dots on it with red shorts, and Natalie was wearing a black top with golden stripes and a black skirt.

“Looks good! This is what you’ll wear on the plane, anyone think they need something else?” Louis asked, looking mainly at Natalie.

“Nope, I love this! Its so cute!” Natalie said, Louis smiled.

“Next outfit!” The last outfit, was a pair of jeans with a cream ruched top. The top was fitted and the jeans were grey. It was so adorable. I made my mind up that when we got to London, I was definitely going on a shopping trip with his girlfriend!

“Reveal!” Maria was wearing a lace top with a black peter pan collar, a black camisole underneath and dark blue jeans, Natalie was wearing a bright orange top with black jeans.

“First day in London outfit, what do you think?”

“Perfect!! Lou, how are you so good at this?” Maria asked. Liam looked bored, to be honest, I think he wished that his girlfriend was here too.

“Lots of shopping trips with Eleanor, but Liam is a little bit better at putting accessories with stuff. Danielle is like a walking accessory store!” At that Liam lightly hit Louis and Louis told us all to change back into our normal clothes and that our next stop was Coach.

Of course all of us objected to Louis and Liam paying for our outifts, but they wouldn’t have it any other way. Once in Coach, the process was quick, I found an adorable black wristlet with the Coach C on it. I was so happy when I found out that it was only 98 dollars. Maria found a tote that was metallic with black Cs on it. And Natalie found a cross body bag that was blue with white and red Cs on it. We left there with Louis being about 500 dollars lighter. After that we went to multiple accessory stores and got lots of things. As we walked past Claire’s I remembered that I needed to do something.

“You don’t have to pay for this Lou, but I’m going to get 1 more ear piercings done.” I said before I walked into the store. I already had 5 ear piercings, all of them lobe. I’d always wanted cartilage piercings. But my mother never allowed it. So, after my little excursion I was 20 dollars lighter and very much in pain, but I loved it! After Claire’s we went shoe shopping, each of us ended up with at least 3 new pairs of shoes.

“Are we done yet?” I asked, as we trudged on by more stores. It was almost 4 in the afternoon, we had been shopping for almost 5 hours.

“Lets see, new clothes, Check, new accessories, check, new shoes, check. I suppose you three can go get your nails done tomorrow right?” Louis said, we were all holding at least 3 shopping bags, and looked really tired.

“Yes, we can. I know the perfect place.” Natalie commented.

“Then let’s get going! I hope you have enough space in your car for all these bags Miranda.”

A/N:

Hey! Its Allison! I can't beleive this has 13 hundred reads, this is insane! You guys are seriously crazy! Recently I've been on this Doctor Who kick so as soon as I finish this one (Which is soon, GASP!) I'll start posting the sequel and a Doctor Who fanfic! I hope everyone has had an amazing summer, cause I sure have had an amazing summer!  I know that this new school year will be awesome! So you, my lovelies can do what you do best! Tell your friends, vote, comment, screwdriver it, sing it, cry, eat a carrot, FANGIRL OVER LWWY! and then do something cool for Liam's birthday! 

Yours truly,

Allison