Chapter 22

Chapter 22

*~*~Harry’s Point of Veiw~*~*

“You look Jazzed to be going back to London, Harrold.” Nialler commented as they left.

“I want to go back, see my mum and Gemma, but I don’t know how to tell her that I’m not who I am.”

“Well, you just have to tell her. You have to put it up front and tell her. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” Zayn said, him and his philosophical quotes.

“I can’t though, what happens if she gets angry and doesn’t want to go to London with us? Or what if she will never really trust me again? I can’t get her all the way to London without her knowing, because where we are will be announced the day we leave and the paps will be surrounding us. Its just so UHG!” I exclaimed, pulling my curls out of my face.

“I know what you mean, but if she really loves you, then she will come with us.” Niall said.

“She doesn’t love Harry Styles the International Superstar though, she loves Harry Styles the boy from Cheshire who works in a bakery! Being a superstar’s girlfriend isn’t easy, you see who Dani and El get sometimes. The hate will overwhelm them.”

“But you can’t not tell her, so why not just rip the Band-Aid off and tell her?”

“Do you remember how long it took to get her complete trust? I feel like I’ll ruin everything if I tell her. What about you guys?”

“I’m telling Maria tonight, but so long as neither of you have told, she will know that it is a secret, and is not to tell anyone.”

“I was going to tell Natalie tonight too. I’m not sure how she will react, but its worth a shot.”

“Oh great, I was going to tell Miranda right before we left for London. I’m sticking with that plan. I need to figure out how to tell her.”

“I’d just sit her down and tell her everything that has happened. I mean, she will understand, right?” Zayn said.

“Yes, she will, shes very understanding of things.” Niall answered for me.

“Well, looks like the other boys are going to be gone for a while, scary movie marathon?” Zayn suggested. Niall and I agreed and watched movies until they got back. When they did, it was very possibly the funniest sight I’d ever seen. Each of them was carrying at least 3 bags, at the most 6 bags. They looked tired, hungry and slightly agitated. I was glad I was sticking with my plan to talk to her before we left on Friday.

“Harry. Food. Now.” Louis said. The girls had gone up to their rooms to sort out their clothes. I fixed dinner for everyone, I made a pizza. I wasn’t sure what the girls liked on their Pizza’s so I made the classics, Cheese and pepperoni I’d been making dinner basically since we got here.

“One week away now, have you been talking to El?” I asked.

“Of course I have been. Have you told her yet?”

“Why is everyone so wrapped up with that?” I groaned. I noticed that Niall and Zayn had disappeared upstairs. Fantastic.

“Because that girl is like a flower, very fragile. I know when you tell her something bad will happen.”

“Well,  I’m scared to tell her.” I slammed whatever was in my hands down and ran to my room.

A/N:

Hello Lovelies! So my big announcement, Not that Anyone actually expressed interest in knowing what it was before, hand was that I actually have a twitter already, and if you want to get it message me! So, I also decided that I'm going to start posting questions about the chapter and hopefully readers will comment below with an answer! Today's question is How do you think Harry will tell Miranda that he's a international superstar and how will she react? Hope you enjoyed the chapter so be sure to comment, vote, watch the VMA's OVER AND OVER again, drink a milkshake, Pre Order Take Me Home, and fan me if you like this story!

Yours Truly,

Allie