Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The next day was relatively boring, as all we did was buy fireworks and lounge around the house for quite a while, but the day after that, was fourth of july.

“Time to get up! Wake up everyone!” Liam called from the center of all of the rooms. We all groaned at once, which I wasn’t even sure why it was possible that I could here everyone at once. I blinked my eyes open, my door was open! And Liam and Niall were standing there with spray guns.

“Don’t even think about it.” I growled when Niall met my eyes,he just grinned and pointed the water gun at me threateningly. I pulled the cover over my head, just in time for water to splash in my face, making me scream loudly.

“Niall Horan, if you value your life, you have have seconds to run.” I growled jumping out of my bed and glaring at him. He laughed loudly then bolted down the stairs, I followed him quickly through the house. And of course, he made it to the kitchen and hid inside the pantry, locking the door. I sighed, then trudged back up stairs. Where all four of the boys now had water guns, had managed to get my friends out of bed and pointed the guns at all of us.

“Come with us and you might get a chance to stay dry.” Harry said, then like we were in star wars marched us down stairs to the dining room. Where on the long formal table, three outfits sat. One dress was red, one was blue, and one was white, and they all had black bodices and horizontal stripes going across the skirts.

“Oh my goodness! These are so cute!” Mara bubbled from Zayn’s arms. Natalie grunted her agreement, while I just stood there.

“Did you guys really get these for us?” I asked, turning to them.They all smiled at me, nodding. “Thank you.” I said quietly.

“And now as you so elequently put earlier, you have seconds to run before you get wet!” Louis said, Natalie and I squealed and tried to run out the other exit, where we found Niall, and he sprayed both of us. Maria had dived behind Zayn, who made sure the boys didn’t risk his hair, but we continued to run around the house, with all the boys chasing us.

“Okay, we’re done.” Louis said, after about thirty minutes. We turned around and glared at him, “Wow, girls, if looks could kill, Harry would be planning my funeral right now!”

“You all just ran around the house spraying us with water guns! We aren’t exactly going to be peaches!” Natalie shouted, I laughed when she stomped up the stairs and we heard the shower water turn on.

“You ‘re not going to do that, right?” Liam asked me, I shook my head no and laughed.

“Only if I get a hug!” I pouted sticking my lower lip out, then pulling my drenched hair out of my face.

“Absolutely not!” Liam said, then I opened my arms, and chased him around the living room. I gave up too easy, jumping into Harry’s arms when he walked into the room. He laughed, picking me up bridal style and brought me over the the couch.

“Good Morning!” He said, bright and happily.

“There has been about one thing that has been good about this morning and that is my new outfit! Speaking of which, how did you guys even get those?”

“Remember yesterday when Niall, Zayn and I went to go get groceries?” He asked, his eyebrows arched up in question, I nodded my head. “We may or may not have made a slight side trip.”

“Slight!” Louis laughed from the other couch, sounding like he was offended.

“I still love you best boo bear!”

“Love you too, Hazza.” Everyone in the room laughed.

“So, we are going to spend the afternoon at a barbecue with my family, and then we’ll show you the parking lot we’re going to use to shoot off the fireworks.” I smiled, I had cleared it with my parents yesterday that there was going to be no problem in showing up with my new British friends.

“So we get to hang out with Mel and Rich? Sweet!” Natalie said, swinging her wet hair in Niall’s face as she sat down on the other couch, the return look on his face was priceless.

“Yes, and this is my que to go get in the shower and wash all the gross water that was sprayed on me off!” I glared at Louis and Liam who were playing something on their DS’s and then I went up stairs and enjoyed a nice relaxing shower, one well deserved after the morning I had just had.

A/N:

Read fast, I like the next chapter, and its late at night, so I'm just gonna get off now and go to bed! Hope you like it! <3

Allie J.