Drama time, ayyy

Alright, so. Basically this is just a drama filled plot. All couples live together in one house. Let's see what happens.

HARRY/GF: These pair were the perfect match. They were all loved up, couldn't keep away from each other. But all couples go through rough patches, right? Lately things haven't been the same with Harry and -Gf's name-. They're less 'lovey dovey' with each other. They're not as close, not as in love, things in the bedroom aren't as frequent either. They're constantly arguing over the most stupidest things. Their relationship is literally at breaking point. Everyone else can see things aren't like they used to with Harry and Gf. One night, Harry and -Gf's name- are arguing, yet again. But this argument is more intense, more harsh, even though the argument was stupid and only started over -Gf's name- wanting to drink, while harry didn't want her to. Both of them call each other some pretty nasty things and say that they never ever loved one another, which then causes them to break up. Harry dumps -Gf's name-. At first, -Gf's name- acts like she's not bothered, as does harry. None of them act like they care. But they soon realise they need each other.. will things ever work out between them again? Will they kiss and make up?

LOUIS/GF: These pair are total cuties. They've been together for like.. ever. Louis thinks it's the right time to propose to -Gf's name-. He honestly feels as though he's in love with her. As she is in love with him. They're perfect for one another. He's the apple to her eye and she's the crown to his throne. (That was cringy, I know, sorry. Haha.)

But not all fairytale endings work out.. While -Gf's name- was scrolling through the internet, she comes across an article and video of louis kissing an ex-girlfriend 'recently'. -Gf's name- automatically reacts and flips at Louis. However, the video was not in fact recent and louis points this out. -Gf's name- tries to apologise but louis is now hurt at the fact she actually thought he'd cheat. They argue and argue over it. But will they forgive and forget? Will louis ever propose?

NIALL/GF: These pair are so adorable together.. when they're together that is. Niall and -Gf's name- are that typical on and off couple. You don't know where they're at, like one minute they're together, the next they're not, then they are again. They'll split up because of the slightest things, (which is quite pathetic pfft.) it's literally like a rollercoaster ride for them at the moment. However, -Gf's name- is sick of their on and off relationship, she just wants to be happy. She just want things to work out. What will she do to ensure that everything will work out? Will Niall want to work things out or will he just want the relationship to end full stop?

LIAM/GF: Liam and -Gf's name- have always been that typical boy and girl bestfriend. They've always been there for each other, ever since they were little. They know each other due to their families being friends blah blah. However, Liam has constantly been trying to get -Gf's name- to realise that he really likes her more than a friend. But every time he tries, he always ends up getting friendzoned by her. Liam is absolutely inlove with her, which is why he his heartbroken when she says she has a new boyfriend.. which is the boy who she's had a crush on for pretty much ever. Liam acts all happy for her, but deep down he is shattered. One night, -Gf's name- gets heartbroken. Her new boyfriend told her he was just "using her for a bit of fun", and he ends up dumping her. She turns to Liam for comfort and cheering up. Liam does his best to try and make her happier and too make her smile. Will -Gf's name- ever realise that Liam is the one for her or will she forever friendzone him?

ZAYN/GF: Oh god. Zayn and -Gf's name- don't get along, at all. Everyone else gets along except for these two. They're the complete opposite to one another. Zayn likes tattoo's, smokes, drinks etc. Where as -Gf's name- doesn't. Zayn always teases her about her not liking the things he does as he thinks she's "innocent" blah blah. But -Gf's name- is fiesty, sassy and has attitude so she just argues back with him. She doesn't like backing down. One night, Zayn drinks a little too much and during an argument with -Gf's name- he ends up kissing her, the thing is, she ends up kissing him back. Does that prove she has genuine feelings for him deep down? Does Zayn or was he too drunk to remember?

***YOU CAN START HOWEVER. I'D ADVISE TO START AT THE NIGHT TIME BECAUSE THAT'S WHEN MOST OF THE DRAMA HAPPENS.

HOWEVER, YOU COULD START BY WAKING UP AND SHIT. IDK. IT'S ENTIRELY UP TO YOU.

------------------------

Everyone lives together, but since some couples aren't together, they won't share a room together. So, the room arrangements are:

Harry and Gf.

Louis and Gf.

Niall and Gf.

Liam.

Zayn.

Liam's gf.

Zayn's gf.

(Or Liam and Zayn could share and then Liam's gf and Zayn's gf share, idk, up to youuuu.)

ANYWAY, HOPE YOU LIKE THE PLOT AND FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ANY FEEDBACK, GOOD OR BAD. :) ***