2

Ayyyy, Jigga's in the house. Ty Ty smiled and hugged me tightly as I walked in the studio. I patted my boy's back before greeting everyone else in the room. One of my other boys, Kendrick, and one of Ty's friends, Dre.

How you been, Shawn? Kendrick asked after I dapped him. I grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge before turning back to Kendrick.

"I've been good man, trying to make this money and take care of myself." I smiled while opening my water. I brought it up to my lips and took a few big ass gulps, I don't know why but I was thirsty as shit.

Man, I feel you. Kendrick nodded. He saw me drinking water and grabbed the bottle of D'ussé, offering it to me. I declined by waving my hand.

"You know I don't drink man."

Oh that's right, my bad jigga. Kendrick shrugged and set the bottle aside for himself. I chuckled and turned to look at Dre, who was staring at me. I don't know what this nigga's problem was, but he was always looking at me like I killed his dog or something. I didn't even know him like that.

How come you don't drink bro? Dre asked. I tossed the empty water bottle in the trash and took a seat on the couch. I didn't like telling people my business, so I kept it brief.

"There's no need." I shrugged.

Dre chuckled and glanced at Kendrick. Does liquor effect this nigga's hearing or something? He's deaf and a pussy? Shit. I watched him say before laughing. I think his stupid ass forgot I'm not blind.

I got up from my seat and walked over to Dre. "I can still read your lips nigga."

Ty was at my side before I could do anything. He knew how I got when niggas made jokes about my hearing. I didn't find that shit funny and neither did he. Shawn, calm down man. I felt Ty's arm around my back and relaxed a little. He ain't worth it.

Dre turned his head so I couldn't understand what he was saying and I fumed a little. That shit pissed me off, especially since I knew he was doing it on purpose. "Man if you got shit to say, say it to my face. Stop being a pussy." I jerked away from Ty and got in Dre's face. He was always pissing me off for the fun of it, and I was tired of his shit.

Man, how you even know I'm saying shit. You don't know what the fuck I could be saying. Dre said before shoving me. I punched his punk ass in the face before he could turn around again. I looked to my left and saw Ty shaking his head. He was saying something to Kendrick and I shrugged, moving to take a seat in my chair by the soundboard. I glanced at Dre, who was on the floor holding his face in pain. I chuckled to myself. I was unbothered.

A few seconds later Kendrick was walking Dre out of the studio and I smirked a little to myself, knowing his dumb ass would have a black eye in the morning. He deserved it. I wouldn't have hit him if he didn't.

Ty sat down in front of me and looked me directly in the eye. Man, you can't keep fighting niggas like that. You're twenty eight years old. A grown ass man, Shawn.

"My age don't have shit to do with it, Ty. It's the disrespect. You know I don't tolerate disrespect from anyone, let alone that nigga." I told him firmly. I knew my ass was too old to be fighting, but I wouldn't even consider that a fight. Dre didn't get one swing in, shit. I just needed to knock some sense into his ass.