7

I woke up the next morning and smiled when I saw Beyoncé sleep next to me. She was so beautiful man, I know I sound cheesy as hell but that's what the right girl will do to a nigga.

Last night she came back to my place after our date night, and we watched her reality tv shit until she fell asleep on me. I carried her up to my room and put her in bed, since she already had on some of my clothes. Don't laugh because I know I'm soft as hell, but I took Bey's makeup off for her too cause my girl was knocked out and I've heard her complaining about sleeping with makeup on. I had to make sure she was comfortable so I did what I had to do.

I got out of bed and headed to my bathroom because Shawn Jr was screaming at me to use it. I took care of my business before heading back into my room. I walked over to Beyoncé's side and kissed her forehead before heading downstairs to fix her something to eat. Yeah, I know a thing or two about cooking. Now I'm no Martha Stewart, but I can whip up some eggs and bacon. I got out everything I needed and hooked my phone up to my Bluetooth speaker. I turned on some 90s R&B and got to cooking.

I was about to fry the bacon when I felt two slim arms around my waist. Beyoncé's soft lips kissed my shoulder before she rested her chin on it.

"Good morning." I said, throwing the bacon strips on the pan.

Bey moved to stand beside me. She gently grabbed my face and turned my head. Good morning. She smiled before kissing me. Are you cooking for me?

"Nah, this is for me. I don't know what you're eating." I said. Bey gently smacked my arm and let me go. "I'm kidding, damn girl. Yes this is for you."

Ha ha. Very funny. Bey rolled her eyes and I smiled.

"I thought it was too." I said laughing. "Grab two plates for me. They're in the cabinets right above you."

Beyoncé turned around and grabbed the plates. She set them on the counter and I piled the food onto them. Damn I was hungry, and this food looked good as hell. I did that.

I was reaching for my plate when I felt Bey tap my arm. I looked up at her and saw her frowning. "What?" I asked. What'd I do now?

Why does your plate have more food? She asked, looking genuinely upset.

"Bey, baby, they have the same amount." I said. Yeah mine did have a little more, but shit, a nigga is hungry. I am the one who cooked this up after all. I don't throw down in the kitchen for just anyone.

Shawn, they do not.

I sighed and rubbed my head. "Fine, take mine." I handed her my plate and grabbed hers. Bey smiled and I shook my head. My girl is greedy man.

Thank you baby. Beyoncé kissed my cheek before sitting down at the kitchen island.

"Yeah, you welcome." I nodded. "You want anything to drink? I got orange juice, water and milk."

Water please. Bey smiled. I grabbed two bottles of water from my fridge and brought them over to the island. I sat down next to Beyoncé and started eating. I was a lil proud of myself cause the food tasted as good as it looked.

I was so into my food that I didn't feel Beyoncé tapping my arm. She had to wave her hands in front of my face to get my attention. I looked at her confused and she pointed to the living room. Your doorbell is ringing baby. She said.