13

"I'm happy you're back home Bey. I missed you girl." I told Beyoncé while rubbing her arms. She was laying beside me with her head on my shoulder. We've just been chilling for the past hour, talking about nothing. I caught her up a little on what went down at the center and Beyoncé told me about what she did while she was gone. She's been comfortably laid up against me and I can't complain.

Beyoncé rubbed my chest and smiled up at me. I missed you too baby. She said.

I leaned down to kiss her cheek. "Where'd you say you went again? Georgia?" I asked.

Texas. Beyoncé laughed. It's where I'm from. My family lives there.

"Oh ok." I nodded. Shit, I knew it was somewhere in the South. "I forgot, my bad baby."

It's okay. Beyoncé smiled. You should come visit sometime.

"Really?"

She nodded. I briefly told my parents about you while I was down there. My mama and sister really want to meet you.

"Not your daddy?" I asked smiling. She chuckled and shook her head.

He's....a dad. I'm grown but he still sees me as his little girl. He's just protective.

"Well he has every right to be. I'd protect you with my life if I were him. Hell, I'm doing that anyways." I said.

Stop. She blushed.

I laughed and kissed her nose. She wrinkled it up, looking cute as hell. "You're so damn cute Bey. Shit." She started giggling and I laughed too. "Aw hell, there go the dimples."

Shawn, stoppppp. She whined. I kept laughing before kissing her lips.

"Aight, aight. You love me though."

Beyoncé smiled. Yes I do. I love you very much.

"I love you more baby."

Beyoncé's eyes brightened and she started cheesing hard. Her dimple even popped out. I haven't seen it in so long, damn I missed it. I leaned forward and kissed it a few times, making her laugh. Damn, I wish I knew what it sounded like.

Beyoncé hovered over me and bit her lip.

"What you tryna do?" I said smirking. She rolled her eyes before grabbing my face and leaning down to kiss me. I ran my hands down Bey's body and squeezed her ass. It was fat as hell. Did I mention how lucky I was?

Beyoncé moaned in my mouth and I groaned. I haven't had sex since Bey and I met months ago and Shawn Jr. is begging for some attention. Beyoncé is too damn fine to be doing this to me.

I held the back of her head and kissed her harder. Bey was grinding against me and I was wondering if we were actually about to do something tonight. Damn I hoped so. I love Beyoncé for more than her body obviously, but that doesn't mean I didn't want to make love to her. I'm so sexually frustrated it ain't even funny.

I cupped Beyoncé's face in my hands and lightly bit her lip. She sighed and shifted her body a little, making my hand slip down to her neck. I didn't realize it until my grip tightened and felt Beyoncé freeze. I felt her tense up before she pulled back. I dropped my hands.