5

I haven't spoken to Beyoncé in almost two weeks. I've managed to consume most of my time with work, and occasionally going out with my boys. It's not the same as being with Bey, but I needed a break. We were getting too attached anyway, shit I've only known her for a few weeks.

I know what happened at the club wasn't Beyoncé's fault, but I couldn't just shake it. That nigga really tried me, and I hope he's been sending his thanks up to God that I didn't cause a scene. Had it been some years ago, I could've killed him and gotten away with it. He better be thankful I'm grown now. My morals have changed. But Beyoncé, I don't know man. I know she defended me, and that's some real shit right there cause I know those are her friends, but I don't know. I'll see her when I see her I guess.

\

I finished up some beats before shutting everything down and closing my MacBook. I took off my headphones and put them in my bag. I looked around to make sure I had everything before cutting the lights off. I locked up the studio and headed out.

I was driving down the street when I saw some shit going down outside one of the buildings. It was dark, but I could clearly see someone was being mugged. Since I can't hear, my vision is A1, so I knew I wasn't just seeing shit. It was happening. I frowned and parked my car on the curb before getting out. It looked like some punk ass nigga was taking advantage of a woman, and I couldn't just stand around and let it happen. I was armed, so I knew I'd be aight if things got heated.

As I got closer, I could make out the woman's face better. The nigga had on a mask, but I wasn't worried about him.

That was Beyoncé.

Hell nah.

I walked up behind the nigga and busted his head with my gun. I didn't shoot him, but I did kick him in the stomach when he fell. Five, six times. I made sure he was knocked out before I stopped.

I looked up at Beyoncé and saw her crying. She was shaking real bad too. I sighed and wrapped my arm around her waist, leading her back to my car. I walked her around to the passenger side and made sure she was straight before climbing in the driver's side. I pulled off, driving us back to my place. We rode in silence.

"Beyoncé?" I called out. She was staring out the window. I waited for her to turn and look at me before continuing. "We're at my place, is that ok?" I asked. She nodded and so did I. "Aight. I'm gonna take care of you once we get up to my apartment, baby girl." I noticed she had a busted lip that I would have to clean up, and she was still pretty shaken up. I felt bad for her. I was pissed as fuck too, but I was trying to keep my anger under control. I don't get how niggas think they can go around putting their hands on women, but nah, I ain't the one.

I'd take care of that punk ass nigga later. He sure as hell wasn't getting away with this. I'd call Ty Ty up after I handled Beyoncé.

I climbed out the car and walked around to Beyoncé's side, helping her out. She held onto me tightly as we walked into my building. I greeted the doorman before walking over to the elevators, taking it up to my penthouse on the top floor. I rubbed Beyoncé's back as we rode up. I could feel her shaking against me and sighed.

"I got you now, baby girl. You're safe with me." I told Beyoncé, kissing her head. She didn't look at me, so I didn't say anything else until we got to my floor. I grabbed my key and unlocked the door, pulling Beyoncé in behind me. I led her through my bedroom, to the master bathroom, and had her sit on the toilet seat while I looked for my first aid kit.