31

Aye man, you headed out already? Ty Ty asked, doing his best to speak slowly despite his evident drunkenness and distractive behavior

Aye man, you headed out already? Ty Ty asked, doing his best to speak slowly despite his evident drunkenness and distractive behavior. I watched as he glanced to his left and eyed a few women that walked by, before remembering we were mid-conversation and turning back to face me. Sorry man, you know how it be. He wobbled slightly and laughed. I chuckled in return and merely shook my head. He was a trip.

"Yeah.... I think I'm 'bout to head out Ty." I confirmed with a faint nod. "Imma find my girl and get out of here in the next few minutes man. I'm not trying to be out all night."

Ty Ty openly expressed his disappointment by frowning deeply and giving me a questioning glare. He held up the bottle of D'USSÉ in his hand and nudged my shoulder with his other. Why nigga? You ain't even tipsy yet– shit, do you even have a buzz? And I thought we were celebrating tonight, what happened? He pressed, referring to the business deal I had secured with PUMA earlier that evening.

I shrugged slightly. "It's damn near one in the morning and I'm tired as fuck." I said bluntly. Ty Ty smirked and I chuckled. "I can't be doing this late night clubbing shit anymore. I'm too grown. I need my sleep."

Ty Ty laughed and waved his free hand dismissively. Aight man, I feel that. This life ain't for everyone. You grow out of it eventually– I just ain't there yet.

"Aye, if you can still hang like that then feel free to have a good ass time nigga. I just can't be kicking it like that anymore." I told him.

Ty Ty nodded slowly. Fair enough.

We did our lil handshake before I spotted my girl walking up and announced that I was dipping out. We said our goodbyes and reconfirmed our brunch plans for tomorrow before I stepped out to grab my jacket from our private booth. I threw my hand up and announced my departure to the remainder of our small group before walking out of our section. I met my girl halfway, stopping at the velvet rope that separated VIP from the dance floor, and kissed her cheek when she was close enough. I chuckled when she immediately clung to me tightly and nuzzled her nose against my neck.

Baby, why are you so ready to go? We just got here not that long ago

Baby, why are you so ready to go? We just got here not that long ago. Ashanti pouted while rubbing my chest. I shrugged and noticed the faint irritation blooming on her face. You tired or something?